Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/3/2008 7:12:46 AM EDT
So last night at about 10:30 My wife wakes me up yelling at me to leaver her alone and to stop feeling her up she is trying to sleep. When I woke up enough to become cohernt to what was going on I was trying to undress her and had my self half undressed as well. I told her sorry babe I guess I lust after you even while I am sleeping. She didnt buy it one bit...

From talking to her this morning I guss that wasnt the only time and I atempt to about once a week.

Now if she were to wake me up it would be game on but I guess not so  much for her.

I just wonder how far I would have gone if she would have been willing before I woke up

Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:13:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You need a wife that sleeps more soundly.

And yes, we both do/have done that to each other.

Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We're going to need pics of your wife before we can comment properly.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I just sleep while I am sleeping.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep. Several of my exes are friends with each other and this is a frequent topic of discussion. They rag on me about it all the time.

Evidently I get them all riled up in my sleep, then when I wake up enough to realize that I'm MISSING SLEEP, I tell them to leave me the hell alone.

I might be a jerk.

Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife has woken me up a few times because I was humping her leg, ass, or whatever part of her was next to me.  She says I am a horny bastard.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:20:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep, happens often. My wife always reminds me though....don't start something you can't finish
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:20:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I have actually had some pretty serious problems with this. I can't sleep with a girl if she isn't cool with me having sex with her. I get very grabby etc. GFs have also gotten very angry when they discovered that I slept through the entire thing.

I hear I am fantastic while asleep. They don't know it at the time, but I always know when it happens because they can't stop talking about it the next day. I am apparently like superman, but I will never have the pleasure of actually experiencing it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I've done it as well, to an extent. Whew! I thought it was just me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Somewhat of a common "problem" (I use the term loosely, cause it's only a problem if the SO has an issue with it). Do a google search...

Me and my wife are both guilty of it occasionally
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:23:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Mrs Hokie and I are notorious for 2am sexual escapades.

Apparantly if I'm dreaming and indirectly make contact with a boob - it's on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:24:32 AM EDT
[#13]
My ex always thought "you are weird for doing that." And wouldn't put out. The new wife likes it when she is half asleep.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:25:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yep, happens often. My wife always reminds me though....don't start something you can't finish

+1 lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have actually had some pretty serious problems with this. I can't sleep with a girl if she isn't cool with me having sex with her. I get very grabby etc. GFs have also gotten very angry when they discovered that I slept through the entire thing.

I hear I am fantastic while asleep. They don't know it at the time, but I always know when it happens because they can't stop talking about it the next day. I am apparently like superman, but I will never have the pleasure of actually experiencing it.

It's cause you have no inhibitions in sleep, you just go for it......

Wife and I also noticed that "problem"  
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#16]
It is referred to as sexsomnia..... Guilty
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Yep, I've done it. Was told about it afterwards. Ejaculated and everything, then laid there like a limp fish on top of her.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yep, I've done it. Was told about it afterwards. Ejaculated and everything, then laid there like a limp fish on top of her.

ROTFL!!!

She hasent ever let it go that far but I wonder....
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Does the morning poke count?
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#20]
My wife just farts on me.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#21]
She actually got mad about it? Wow I couldn't imagine the backlash if I said something like that to a woman like she was an annoyance.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#22]
It happens.  She's guilty as hell, too.  She doesn't care, though.  She'll take it anytime, apparently.  

I think sometimes when she can't sleep, she gets bored... next thing I know... hey hey hey.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#23]
It happens.  She's guilty as hell, too.  She doesn't care, though.  She'll take it anytime, apparently.  

I think sometimes when she can't sleep, she gets bored... next thing I know... hey hey hey.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 7:49:42 AM EDT
[#24]
I do it all the time
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I wish my wife would acost me while I was sleeping
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My wife just farts on me.  

My Uncle brought down a reciepe of his the day before called Bean caeeserol, Well i had a couple huge plates and even gave the dog a little(the dog sleeps with me and the wife) Any way my wife tells me she woke up for work yesterday and thought she was dreaming that she was in a Nazi death camp being gassed, She said she woke up and the room smelled like shit and dog farts.....She said she went to take a shower and noticed a fine brown powder substance all over her face and armsShe said if me or the dog ever eat beans again she is leaving us both....Moral of the story stay away from bean casserole....My whole house smells like a FART
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Kind of funny you mentioned it.  I actually woke up with her on top of me a couple weeks ago.  I was pretty drunk and she claims I had been molesting her while we were sleeping, so she hopped on the pony express!  

Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:17:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#29]
doesn't happen from my side very often but we have different schedules,  she is a morning person, I'm a night person, so while I watch news and work on stuff she's crashed out on the couch or the bed.  So we don't often have a chance at night cause she's asleep.

However,  after she sleeps a while and gets her energy back,  she gets horny.  So that puts us at 1-2 am in the morning, when I'm sound asleep so I can go to work the next day.

she will full on have sex with me while I'm sleeping.  Last week I woke up while she's bouncing around on me like a monkey on crack just about to orgasm.

It always freaks me out a little bit. how the hell does someone undress you,  move you into a suitable position,  get you erect and HAVE SEX with you while you're sleeping?!

it's very strange.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:24:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Yep, I've done it. Was told about it afterwards. Ejaculated and everything, then laid there like a limp fish on top of her snoring.

fixed
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep, I've done it. Was told about it afterwards. Ejaculated and everything, then laid there like a limp fish on top of her snoring.

fixed

You were there huh
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Yep. Several of my exes are friends with each other and this is a frequent topic of discussion. They rag on me about it all the time.

Evidently I get them all riled up in my sleep, then when I wake up enough to realize that I'm MISSING SLEEP, I tell them to leave me the hell alone.

I might be a jerk.

I think you know what some of us have in mind with all those 'freindly ex's.'
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I wish my wife would acost me while I was sleeping

+1  I'm the one doing all the sleep fondling, too
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#34]
"I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. Kiff, what do I call it?"
"*sigh* Sexlexia..."
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Once upon a time I was written a script for Ambien for some PTSD  nonsense

I tell you what I have no memory of the event but I made the mistake of using a beer to swallow the Ambien......

We were both raw the next day
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#36]

thought i was a weirdo.  guess not!
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Does choking your wife while you are sleeping count?
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Thats how my wife got pregnant.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#39]
This could be epic, and I'm in on page one.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Thats one of the ways my wife got pg

#5 in the oven
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

#5 in the oven

My wife is 48 and 33 weeks pregnant.  I keep accusing her of having an affair.  She keeps telling me I shouldn't take advantage of her while she's asleep.  (I know she is right, but it is more fun to keep the gag going).  
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

#5 in the oven

My wife is 48 and 33 weeks pregnant.  I keep accusing her of having an affair.  She keeps telling me I shouldn't take advantage of her while she's asleep.  (I know she is right, but it is more fun to keep the gag going).  

48?? are you a little worried??
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#44]
My ex-husband used to say the most useless things in the world were warmed over coffee and woke up pussy.

Jane
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

#5 in the oven

48?? are you a little worried??

Why worry about stuff you can't control

Husbands and wives fuck or at least they should

Pregnancy is not a disease
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#46]
I have woken up in the middle of sex before.  Apparently sleep doesn't stop me one bit, and my wife can't tell my eyes are closed with the lights off.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

thought i was a weirdo.  guess not!

You have to be a weirdo to hang out in GD
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Its the perfect time to "go on the job"  she's totally relaxed(all 3 places) you can skip foreplay, and you will not have to tell her "less talky more action"  its one of the pro's of being married, to add a lttle spice to your adventure, ask your sweetheart to wear some "sexy outfit" to sleep in
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Yes. The next morning she wants to know who I was dreaming about.

I also don't sleep well unless I have hand full of DD.

I do too (Well G's in my case) but as stated above my wife wasnt down with it while she was trying to sleep.
Link Posted: 10/3/2008 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
doesn't happen from my side very often but we have different schedules,  she is a morning person, I'm a night person, so while I watch news and work on stuff she's crashed out on the couch or the bed.  So we don't often have a chance at night cause she's asleep.

However,  after she sleeps a while and gets her energy back,  she gets horny.  So that puts us at 1-2 am in the morning, when I'm sound asleep so I can go to work the next day.

she will full on have sex with me while I'm sleeping.  Last week I woke up while she's bouncing around on me like a monkey on crack just about to orgasm.

It always freaks me out a little bit. how the hell does someone undress you,  move you into a suitable position,  get you erect and HAVE SEX with you while you're sleeping?!

it's very strange.

If you didn't seem like such a nice person I would probably hate you for sheer envy.  Seriously.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top