Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 12/4/2001 5:18:35 AM EST
-you carry a sword in the mall -you dress in tactaicl black in the mall -you have an electric response vehicle -you idea of a good time is hanging motionless upside down for hoursat a time looking for shoplifters. -you have repelled inside a mall -you carry more than 3 guns -you always look at the ceiling in a mall (i actaully did that on saturday) -peeps on ar15.com talk about you more than guns -you feel the need for a sniper rifle inthe mall -you have more changed photos of yuorself on ar15.com than regular photos of anything.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:41:12 AM EST
you fail to stop a shoplifter and must complete ritual suicide
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:51:06 AM EST
- you have your personal home page hosted by www.mallninja.com - Your employee manual contains the unabridged version of Sun Tzu's [i]Art of War[/i].
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:53:12 AM EST
Hee hee... If you consider an FTF(Failure To Flush) sufficient reason to make a dynamic entry on the mall restroom... If every squabble at the discount table brings back images of Nam... If you ever have wondered just how fast you could make a golf cart go... If you have TWO ankle holsters in service at the same time... If an SW-5 is your SMG ideal... Juggernaut
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 7:03:20 AM EST
- instead of driving your kids to school you make them jump from tree to tree all the way there. - if you have customized your golf cart with a car engine. - if you make fun of others on rascal scooters as you pass them in your golf cart. - if every time you watch Tarzan in one of his movies jump from tree to tree you shout out "Amateur!"
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:58:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By OffRoad: -you have repelled inside a mall
View Quote
Was that supposed to be rappel? You know, like with ropes and stuff. It works either way, but I was curious.
Top Top