Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2001 3:08:39 PM EDT
I would just like to say "Job Well Done" to the Colorado Buffalos!  They are currently Closing the barrel of Whoopass that they dumped onto Nebraska!  

Currently 62-30 Colorado, in the 4th quarter!

Big Red Blows!
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
BWWWAAAAHHHAAAAA !!!!!!    cornfed butthuskers
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Things are looking up for the Florida/Miami rematch!  What a game that would be!
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
No...

I think it will be another year for a BIG 12 team to kick some Butt!
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard the end of it on the radio.  I always like it when they get spanked cause I won't have to listen to Were number 1 again. for a whole year.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
As one raised in Nebraska, I have to say.... "HoHum".  While most folks were at home or in the bars watching college kids in tights, I was shooting my new AR and installing a Powertrax locker in a friend's truck :)

(first post, btw)
(And, speaking of acronyms... wtf is "BTT"?

/rl
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No...

I think it will be another year for a BIG 12 team to kick some Butt!
View Quote

Well, probably not.  First off, if Miami, Florida and Oklahoma all win out, Florida will probably edge out OU for the #2 spot in the BCS thanks to quality wins, which would mean a UM-UF game.
Second, Colorado is a very good team and has an excellent chance of knocking OU off in the Big 12 title game.
Finally, if OU plays either Miami OR Florida in the Rose Bowl, I don't think it can beat them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
OU and Nebraska lost!  LMAO!!  Now it's Texas and Colorado in the Big 12 Title Game!  

Looks like a Miami/Florida Rose Bowl!  What a game that will be!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top