Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 7:52:47 AM EDT
Where did the bear photos go? All I get is a red "x"
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably back into photoshop for a little better editing. [:o)]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree it was a big bear but the face had been modified.Wrong shape and blood doesn't wind up with a sharp border like that.My bet is 900-1100 pounds.
cpermd
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Doh!  I thought you said "bare ass photos"
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I posted the photos from here over at aw.n and the pics and description out via e- mail to a few people.This was in my e-mail this morning-    Mr. Echo

Funny how things get around, I send a few pictures out, and the story just builds and builds.  Where do people come up with this stuff?  I eventually ended up with the email you passed and all I have to ask is where did you get your information from?  It is totally inaccurate.  Funny!  1600 lbs, hah!  The bear charged us from 35 yds off, haha!  12'6" thats insane!  Well let me tell you, I was 10 yards away from this bear when bullets were flying, my partner and I packed the bear back to camp, and I can't think of anything you mentioning being accurate.  If you really want to know the accurate details, you will have to wait until the story is published, or you can jump around to a few of the sites that I have gone to to correct the information.  Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure...
V/R Jim
BTW, none of us live in Florida, we all live here in Alaska.

---
if anyone wants to host the pics he sent me(their are 4 of them) I will send them to you, I dont have a clue how/where to host pics.
echo6
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#5]
If u want Ill put them up when I get home from work. In another hour or so. Email em to me at [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top