Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2008 11:51:19 PM EDT
I just recently got my first .22lr rifle, but now need some more ammo. Are there any online places that sell .22lr in bulk online, or would it still be cheaper buying it at the local Walmart?
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#1]
.22LR ammo is cheap and the cost saving for mail order isn't that substantial.  Just how much can you possibly save on .22LR ammo?  I say buy locally and have it in hand right away with shipping no worries.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 12:21:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I get my bricks at Wal-Mart, when you take shipping into account it's just cheaper to buy local.

Though I buy my match ammo online because most stores don't carry the "better than top shelf" stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top