[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
DAAAAMN!!!!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Washington voters should remember to vote YES on I-747 this coming Tuesday.

[url]http://www.i-747.com/[/url]
[img]http://www.i-747.com/nyteddy.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
sent the link to my mail list
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:00:49 AM EDT
[#5]
At one time you were able to find the CAFR for every state but since they were brought to the attention of the general public that has changed.
Govenment plays all kinds of funny business with tax dollars. If you read info from the GAO they will tell you that not one penny of the personal income tax goes to pay for the operation of the government.
Speaking before congress in 1957 Senator George W. Malone from Nevada said, "I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the past 49 years, they would move on Washington: they would not wait for an election...It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States."
Of course too many of us believe that if the government does it, it must be legal. And the majority of those who see it right in front of themselves refuse to believe. And the rest of us who know stand by and hope that some day we can change it using the courts and congress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top