Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
[b][red]USA!  USA!  USA![/red][/b]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Unreal !!
View Quote

And VERY cool[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Very inspiring. The best one of these type of videos I have seen thus far!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Rock and Roll:

Let's Roll !!!!!

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#6]
... very kewl

... My only critizism is that those were AH-64A's. We've "probably deployed[;)]" AH-64D (Longbows)
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Live and Let Die!!! Blow 'em all to hell.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Outstanding!!! This is what happens when someone fucks with the sleaping giant![X]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#9]

. . . . WOW!

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#10]
BTT, As this is awesome.
[USA]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
very, very cool.
[USA]
SSD
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#12]
That B1-B Lancer dropping it's payload all in one spread (which can be like 21 tons) is wild!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Is it just me, or does the sight of those big, lumbering B-52s' dropping tons of good old fashion gravity bombs make you all warm and fuzzy???
  [^]

Death to our enemies.
 Long live our Freedom.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:16:27 AM EDT
[#14]
That video is a definate keeper! Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:00:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:46:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does the sight of those big, lumbering B-52s' dropping tons of good old fashion gravity bombs make you all warm and fuzzy???
  [^]

Death to our enemies.
 Long live our Freedom.
View Quote

I keep the sound turned off on my workstation
here at work 'cause I don't want some cute
.wav file letting everybody in my office know
I'm on the net.

But watching those '52's drop their payloads
brought the tune of "American the beautiful"
to my mind.

America, America
God shed his grace on thee....

Kill all those bastards!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:30:08 AM EDT
[#17]
That was awsome..
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:22:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Wow that was awesome!!!!!
BTT!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#19]
[b]OMFG[/b]

[size=6]THAT ROCKS![/size=6]

[marines]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#21]
.......Actually, if you search your drive for the .wmv files after you watch it you will find that it is downloaded somewhere in the windows\temporary internet files folder, just move it to a desired location from there.

Nuckles.  [smash]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:45:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I saved a copy and will post it on our servers if the link disappears.

All I can say is:  

Thank GOD that Clinton/Gore and their clowns are not in office right now!  Go GW !  Bomb the shit out of those ****heads
(edited to comply with GB's new anti-muslim extremist discrimination policy)
[;)]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:59:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn good video, I loved it!

P.S.-Winston, sometimes it best to not fuckin' nit-pick. Let's just call it a great video.....period.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#24]
[b]AWESOME[/b] Watched it first thing this morning, love that A10 footage.

[marines]

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Awesome Vid and the perfect music to go with.

Truly Great RBAD!

[USA]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:50:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm all choked up!! We need to go kick some A$$!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#27]
That video is definitely motivational!  All that I could ask for is more footage of that breach- perhaps watching a burst of full auto from the entire fire team!  Now that would satisfy this Marine!  The mushroom cloud at the end is a wonderful ending- sensational!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

P.S.-Winston, sometimes it best to not fuckin' nit-pick. Let's just call it a great video.....period.
View Quote

... your right [b]M4[/b], alas I can nit-pick if I so decide, and in this case I chose to. Mainly because I am right!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Im betting that there are some Taliwankers dancing to the music played by these babies also:

[url]www.umass.edu/afrotc/videos-music/AC130.MPG[/url]

[url]www.umass.edu/afrotc/videos-music/A10.MPG[/url]

Check out the other videos as well:
[url]www.umass.edu/afrotc/Media.html[/url]

EDITED BY RBAD (to fix the links)
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

... your right [b]M4[/b], alas I can nit-pick if I so decide, and in this case I chose to. Mainly because I am right!
View Quote

Some people just don't get it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#31]
For you computer gurus out there I have tried to save it on my harddrive and just play it from the site, when I do that it always stops at the same point and the buffering goes back and forth.

My system does this alot with video. I have DSL, what am I doing wrong dammit!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Unreal !!

[url]www.nukethemiddleeast.com/NUKE_EM_WM3.wmv[/url]

(8mb in size)
View Quote

Now that's my kinda tribute video.  I just wish they'd have shown some footage of the SEALS or Delta doing some live-fire training ( to simulate them  actually kicking the shit outta the taliwackers).
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow!! Again!!! Wow!!

Is that a dead tango on the roof? The only good tango is a dead tango.

Man, I've watched that vid ~50 times so far! AWESOME!! My dad loved it too!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#36]
It infuriates me so when I see one of the pictures of some poor soul who decided to jump from the WTC instead of burn to death and then in the same day see some Lib Piece of Shiat talking bout not killing Afghany citizens!  This PC crap in our country has to end NOW!  Anytime we hear or come in contact with the evil element in our society who spews this crap we must fight back with words of reality.  No matter if it might hurt someones feelings.  Sorry to go on.    That video was great and stirred up anger inside of me much like the morn of 9-11.[:(!]  
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:08:26 AM EDT
[#37]
DON'T TREAD ON ME![spank]Wanted dead or alive !!![-!-!-]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For you computer gurus out there I have tried to save it on my harddrive and just play it from the site, when I do that it always stops at the same point and the buffering goes back and forth.

My system does this alot with video. I have DSL, what am I doing wrong dammit!
View Quote

... sometimes for a clean feed it's best to just "save the location" to your desktop while you surfing and view directly from your source when done.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:10:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Please don't e-mail me about trying to understand the folks that did this. I have no interest in understanding them. I want them dead. Don't e-mail me about innocent people being accidently killed in a warzone. I am uninterested in their plight and if that sounds cold, go review my website again. None of THOSE people were at war on 11 September and they are not casualties of war. They were murdered. I don't want their murderers treated as war criminals; I want them treated as they are--subhuman criminals who committed crimes against humanity. I don't want to hug them, analyze them or anything other than annihilate them. Wipe them off the face of the earth. As for those who had 3-1/2 weeks to rise up against their government, the cold reality is that sometimes in war innocents die. The Taliban decided to side with terrorism and now they will share in their fate. Their people that did not rise up, like the Norther Alliance has, must live or die with their decision to not act. I want to note that it is not the US military that is moving the targets into residential areas; the Afghani government is doing that. If you have a problem with that statement, that is your problem, don't make it mine.For those that blame us and our policies for what happened, my father used to tell me to take responsibility for your own actions or your life won't work. I don't care whether they agree with US policy or not. We did not force them to hijack US commercial jetliners and crash them into our buildings killing thousands of our countrymen. I don't always agree with our leaders, but I am not going around hijacking planes and killing my fellow Americans.  And for those of you who believe that we should use this as an opportunity to stop the cycle of violence, I agree with you 100%. I just disagree with how to accomplish the cessation of violence. I believe that we should respond overwhelmingly to make anyone wonder why they attacked us like this in the first place which will ensure they will never attempt to do so again in the future. I am not politically correct. You kill one of us, we should kill a hundred of you. It is amazing what a motivation to the cessation of violence that will be. I'm not seeking your approval. Do your own flash presentation.

Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#42]

Finally, for those of you who disapprove of penthouse.com for hosting politicsandprotest.org, I applaud them. They stepped up to the plate when Fedex said thanks but no thanks and MetLife still has not responded to the request to host this page for all to view. I am indebted to and gratified that a NY company like penthouse.com has hosted the site. I am equally gratified for all the mirror locations and thank each of you.

Our nation was attacked on 11 September 2001 and over 5,000 of our countrymen were killed. A hundred or so from other nations were killed. If we do not respond with overwhelming military force, the message we send is that it is OK to murder thousands of our countrymen and we do not have the resolve to see justice through. We become what they called us on Sunday, 17 September 2001. Cowards. I don't know about you, but I'm no coward.

In a free society comes responsibility. To defend freedom. Make your choice and remember that you have to live with the choices that you make. My city may be hurt and may be bleeding, but we will overcome this cowardly act. We will never forget it, but we will overcome it. We will not yield to terrorism.

God bless America and keep her FREE.

Regards,

Steve Golding,
New York City

OMNI TERRORISTI DELENDI SUNT[/qoute]

this was the auto response when I emailed the attack.swf one.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:18:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Those were tremendously inspiring.  I think every American should see the attacks and videos like this on a regular basis, just to remind us all just how unbelievably brutal and evil these fanatics are.

No more funny Bin Ladin cartoons for me.  I hate the motherf*cker.  It would just make my day to see him suffer and burn to death like so many of our innocent citizens did.

Thanks RBAD, for posting those.

ARnSC
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#44]
The second one always makes me cry.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#45]
btt
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#46]
btt, just because
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks for the links!

DrMark

[IMG]http://zapper.invasionworks.com/smilies/allied-sniper-kill.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Does anyone know which Enya album the song comes from?
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I belive the song is from her newest album anways the song is called "only time" i think and im pritty sure its the name of the album
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top