Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 10/31/2001 6:43:38 PM EDT
The dude is saying as long as the "gangsterism" of the United states is causing the Jews to stay in the muslim holy land there will be terrorism.He also went off and said Osama was not a coward for running.He said anyone would run from B-52's and "military gadgets".And he wondered out loud how long the "pigs" in washington would last if the terrorists had B-52's.He also said Chenney was a bigger coward for staying low profile and everyone cheered. Whats with the "artist formerly know as prince wanna-be" sitting behind him?he has a diamond ring on his collar is he some kind of leader? Are the black panthers back?I see fat guys dressed in black with black berets and sunglass- es on inside.Oh yea,they look like real mean MoFo's yessiree! Am I dreaming?This is real? Why are the allowed to bad mouth this country on C-Span?
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:45:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sigman: Am I dreaming?This is real? Why are the allowed to bad mouth this country on C-Span?
View Quote
First amendment.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:47:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/31/2001 6:41:25 PM EDT by rpd_fire]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?ID=66068[/url] To the first part of the program
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:48:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:03:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hawkeye1: See my post about the Black Panthers there with him. I have been watching this crap and had to use a lot of self control to keep from busting my tv.
View Quote
Thanks Hawkeye,I saw your post title and assumed it was unrelated.Good read. Man,I was lifting in front of the TV.I am normaly cool tempered but after 10min. of this loser I nearly lost it.I was about ready to throw a spare 10Ib weight that was on the floor at the TV.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:41:13 PM EDT
Anytime....if they only realized how lucky they are that they don't live in Africa,,,is there any Black African controlled country that enjoys the freedom and living standard enjoyed here in the US? Even the blacks in the projects have a much higher standard of living. Jerks like them really piss off the hard working/honest Americans of African desent.
Top Top