Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2001 3:13:20 PM EDT
Drove 4 hours through the damned rain today to go pick this gun up, yes I was that excited that I drove down to pick the thing up on a weekday rather than wait till the weekend.

[url]http://home.bak.rr.com/varmintcong/smith25.html[/url]

Remember, I live in California so finding deals on S&W revolvers is getting more and more difficult especially when they are discontinued or considered "classic" in any way.   Days of S&W blued guns are a thing of the past as it is already unless you want one of those sellout Performance Center guns.  600 out the door with all the things you see in the pictures except for my 1911 and the 38/44 pictured there for comparison reasons.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn! That is a nice gun! Sorry I drooled on it [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top