Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/26/2007 11:44:01 AM EDT
The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'father's details;' or putting it another way.... Who's ya' Daddy? These are genuine excerpts from the forms.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks.

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and t hat would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time.....well, I don't have clue.

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World, maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom.

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 8956 Miller Ave, mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you BLEEP.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#1]
That's all I'm saying!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Time to close the baby loophole.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
This confirms it... abortion is bad.

- BG
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Geez, I'm not sure I can believe that those are real.  I mean, FLAMINGWTFCRAPBALLS?
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

- BG

I'd say just the opposite.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Classic Detroit.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

This chick sure took being raped in stride.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm willing to be two small rifle primers that the spelling was cleaned up significantly on those apps.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#11]
The grammar and syntax is too good for those to be real, the only one with misspelled words was the one about the 'ejaculate conception'
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Snopes says "research in progress".

www.snopes.com/humor/lists/childsup.asp
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The grammar and syntax is too good for those to be real, the only one with misspelled words was the one about the 'ejaculate conception'

+1.

Nobody in Detroit talk like dat.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#14]
I found the father
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#15]
And Delia Smith is a cook on British tv and I doubt it was aired on PBS, which is about the only place you are likely to see her.  I never have and it doesn't make this list look very convincing.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I found the father
i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd182/sullysauto/ak-47.jpg

Lawrence Fishburne is the father of all these kids!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I call bs...sounds like an educated person wrote this.......
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#19]
My dad used to work for child welfare enforcement.  He's told me some real stories.

My favorite is the woman who claimed it could be any one of 4 guys but had to be man A because "he gots a good job and can pay more."

It's wasn't man A.  Lucky for him.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless it was a gang bang to begin with.

All those men got a letter in the mail telling them to come in for a blood test.   Probably for more than 1 reason.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Trust your feelings Shaneekwa, I AM YOUR BABY DADDY!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R4rhY3qZ8

I'm almost sure they're speaking english, but I can hardly understand a word they're saying.  I'm serious.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Trust your feelings Shaneekwa, I AM YOUR BABY DADDY

<Maury Povich> "In the case of two year Deljuan, KlubMarcus, you ARE the father <Maury Povich>
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#24]
WOW!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

I'd say just the opposite.

Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Snopes says "research in progress".

I'd say BS, if only because the snopes version is almost identical short of some different names.  We'll see this posted again in 6 months but from Little Rock Arkansas instead.

Sometimes I really hate the internet

ETA:  It's no myth, I AM the father of page 2!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#27]

I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

Nuttin like surprise buttsects that goes awry...
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#28]
That baybay forum is probably the ARFCOM equivalent in the welfare world.

All that shit sounds like it came from guys who post here.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#29]
  I used to date a social worker and she told me about a case where
a woman listed that her daughter was 3 years old, and in the same
form said the last time she had seen the father was five years beforehand,
and was trying to collect child support.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:16:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

<Maury Povich> "In the case of two year Deljuan, KlubMarcus, you ARE the father <Maury Povich>
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#31]

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

I say they're all BS.  They're all absurd, but #5 is the funniest and best written one IMO.  A nice play on words.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#32]
As much as I am familiar with Detroit, I have to say this is all made-up B.S.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#33]
No. 1 is my favorite.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#34]

"Please advise"

Uh....

Link Posted: 12/26/2007 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#35]
chain email on arfcom = meh.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#36]
There are several things on that list that pop out as British grammar. Unless folks in Detroit are speaking the Queens English I doubt this is real.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't know if it is real or not. My father in law emailed it to me and I thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

That show RAWKS! Its so dumb...yet so entertaining!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I wonder if he ever goes home shaking his head, muttering, "I used to be a journalist..."

Now he's the No. 2 freak show ringmaster behind Jerry Springer.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'father's details;' or putting it another way.... Who's ya' Daddy? These are genuine excerpts from the forms.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks.

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and t hat would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time.....well, I don't have clue.

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World, maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom.

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 8956 Miller Ave, mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you BLEEP.  

Although I am sure it is not the case this time, it is possible for twins to be conceived by two different fathers.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#42]
BS or not they were fun to read.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R4rhY3qZ8

I'm almost sure they're speaking english, but I can hardly understand a word they're saying.  I'm serious.

I am sure Shamika and Ray-Ray are going to grow up to be nice respectable CEO's of fortune 500 companies.  I can see it now.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#44]
I must be getting old and cranky . The state may have a responsibility to support your babies daddies children, but if can even identify who they are fuck ya. Take children to a better environment and chemically sterilize the dumb cunts. No welfare for you sorry.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#45]

That show RAWKS! Its so dumb...yet so entertaining

YEP!

Its the oldest drama ever told...the morality play.

And its realitively speaking, real.  Nothing like watching some harlot getting told that of the four men assembled, none are the father.

And the end zone dances following negative verdicts are awesome.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Time to close the baby loophole.

Too late!
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Snopes is inconclusive but the mere fact they have a similar list except for changes to reflect a Euro origin leads me to believe its all bullshit

Link Posted: 12/26/2007 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
My dad used to work for child welfare enforcement.  He's told me some real stories.

My favorite is the woman who claimed it could be any one of 4 guys but had to be man A because "he gots a good job and can pay more."It's wasn't man A.  Lucky for him.

And some how it's the guys fault every time? Where is the responsibility of the drunk bitches? Oh that's right they have to raise the rug rat and collect money for being drunk and spreading their legs. If a woman don't know who the father is the child should be put up for adoption and the woman made to get a job and pay child support to the adoptive parents.
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
And Delia Smith is a cook on British tv and I doubt it was aired on PBS, which is about the only place you are likely to see her.  I never have and it doesn't make this list look very convincing.

Like the Detroit welfare crowd watches a lot of PBS in the first place...
Link Posted: 12/26/2007 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
As much as I am familiar with Detroit, I have to say this is all made-up B.S.

As much as I'm familiar with Battle Creek I have to say this is right on target. At least in 1985.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top