Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/24/2001 8:31:02 AM EST
[url]http://www.methodshop.com/fun/badHareDay/[/url] Looks like he was almost going to make it too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:35:02 AM EST
I am outraged. I demand moderators delete this post, and ban the poster. My grandmother was passing through the basement and saw me watching it, she almost had a heart attack.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:36:38 AM EST
Was that a rabbit??? it looked more the size of a small moose!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:40:47 AM EST
that rabbit did not look fully clothed to me, imagine if I had bee sitting in my father's lap reading that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:46:44 AM EST
That's no rabbit.Looks like a Hare.Hares get to be that size in some places. When you slow it down at P.O.I. it looks like the hare separates into two large pieces.I'm guessing the sheer velocity of that touring car caused the violent separation.Much like the sheer high-velocity of .223 which causes similar gross "blow-em up" effects.Speed kills.On a scientific note,I must say "pretty fucking gross"
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:55:05 AM EST
[b]
Originally Posted By Nomad-FA2: That's no rabbit.Looks like a Hare.Hares get to be that size in some places. When you slow it down at P.O.I. it looks like the hare separates into two large pieces.I'm guessing the sheer velocity of that touring car caused the violent separation.Much like the sheer high-velocity of .223 which causes similar gross "blow-em up" effects.Speed kills.On a scientific note,I must say "pretty fucking gross"
View Quote
[/b] Well your right it is technically a Hare. Although it is commonly called a "Jack Rabbit" it is in fact a Hare.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:42:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By rabbit: I am outraged. I demand moderators delete this post, and ban the poster. My grandmother was passing through the basement and saw me watching it, she almost had a heart attack.
View Quote
Yeah! - Me Too!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:56:24 PM EST
Racecar 1 Rabbit 0. Or was that an AC130 and a Taliban member.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:10:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By LARRYG: Or was that an AC130 and a Taliban member.
View Quote
I wish![}:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:13:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By Speculum: that rabbit did not look fully clothed to me, imagine if I had been sitting in my father's lap reading that.
View Quote
LOL!
Top Top