Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2001 1:24:14 PM EDT
I'm glad to see the Vice-President out and about and visiting the front line troops in DC!

See story at worldnetdaily.com:

[url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24985[/url]

Imagine V-P Dick Cheney, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Congressman J.C.Watts, U.S. Solicitor General Ted Olsen, and, my favorite of all time, Alan Keyes, all in the same dining room at the same time!

Now that's a powerful and influential lineup!

"WASHINGTON – Vice President Dick Cheney last night made a rare cameo at a conservative black awards banquet before several Secret Service agents spirited him back to his 'undisclosed location,' as a grinning Cheney made a point to call it.

"'Saturday Night Live's' opening skit over the weekend poked fun at the second in command's recent vanishing act by revealing his 'undisclosed location' in, of all places, Kandahar, Afghanistan – where, as impersonator Darrell Hammond told it, he'd joined the Northern Alliance equipped with a bionic pacemaker that allows him to run 70 mph and even dispense 'my own Sanka.'

"'It was my turn' to be roasted, Cheney joked at the Centre for New Black Leadership's fourth annual awards banquet here at the J.W. Marriott on Pennsylvania Ave., the location of which was kept quiet. For months, 'SNL' has been mocking George W. Bush as a bumbling, squinty-eyed pseudo-cowboy.

Eric The(GodBlessThemAll,ButEspeciallyVPDickCheney!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
WOOOHOOO, here's VP Cheney, now stick him back in the bunker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top