Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/7/2001 10:06:21 AM EDT
I went to the show today, two buildings big. All in all, you had to look around for deals. Saw some used 30's for $15, ok shape. Magman from here had some deals. 20's from $18 and up. 100 rds of radway for $14. 11 green followers for $20. SA .223 300/$45. Got a alice bag for $40. .22 aqulia, primer only, for $20/500 Targets for cheap. Jerky, pop corn. Some "deals" AR mags in the bag for $50. Romain SKS's for $300 c-rock All in all, good, but can some of these white trash motherfuckers take a bath, and put on some friggin deorant? Colonge? c-rock
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:15:52 AM EDT
That and you got to see me! Lol, it was nice seeing ya again C-rock. How are your cammies? I second that remark about the white-trash needing to take a god damn bath. I think you, me, and my dad were the 3 cleanest people in the whole damn building. Now I know why they REALLY sell gas masks at gunshows...
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:16:49 AM EDT
C-rock, Thanks for the info. When (I'll be busy most Sundays until after November 11th) is/are the next local (Dupage, Lake?, etc) gunshows? One more thing--I work nights on occasion, and the phlebotomists that come in in the morning (I would say Eastern European from their accents) all wear TOO MUCH cologne/perfume. I think I would rather smell a bunch of unwashed bodies than someone who decided to pour a bottle of "Eau de Stench--Our Interpretation of Chanel #5" all over themselves. The bath may work, but not the cologne.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:51:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Marksman14: That and you got to see me! Lol, it was nice seeing ya again C-rock. How are your cammies? I second that remark about the white-trash needing to take a god damn bath. I think you, me, and my dad were the 3 cleanest people in the whole damn building. Now I know why they REALLY sell gas masks at gunshows...
View Quote
There are fine, next to bug-out gear stored in the house. [;)] There was a lot of stinky people, but all in all, it was not bad.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:57:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AFARR: C-rock, Thanks for the info. When (I'll be busy most Sundays until after November 11th) is/are the next local (Dupage, Lake?, etc) gunshows? One more thing--I work nights on occasion, and the phlebotomists that come in in the morning (I would say Eastern European from their accents) all wear TOO MUCH cologne/perfume. I think I would rather smell a bunch of unwashed bodies than someone who decided to pour a bottle of "Eau de Stench--Our Interpretation of Chanel #5" all over themselves. The bath may work, but not the cologne.
View Quote
Not sure if Lake will ever come up again. They are having a other for dupage in Nov. Same for Kane too. IT was ok, you had to look around. Get past the $600 glocks, or 1200 post ban AR's. $700 .03's, etc. I did see a k98k .308 carbine, for $190, looked good, but the bore was shit. AFARR, there was some really stinky people, I really mean, stinky. BO to the bone. I did see a lot of new people looking too. Example, when I was looking at the k98k, this eastern European was next to me, asking the dealer about guns. Wanted one for self-defense. Ok, FFL tells him, shotgun. No. looks at this .22, FFL tells him its for target/varmit hunting. Says, I got Ar's over there, dude said he did not want anything that powerful. Ok. Think he was selling him a $250 SKS when I left. There is always a good time at the fun shows. Kettle Corn too for the kiddies. c-rock
Top Top