Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2001 7:03:04 AM EDT
Leaving for some Nortel training at 3pm today.  Will be in Richardson this week (10/8 to 10/12) and most of next(10/15 to 10/19), but will be headed back to Austin for the weekend(10/13&14).

So... If anyone would like to go "lead sling'n" one of those evenings, let me know today before 3pm.

Sorry for the short notice, but I just found out about 30 min ago.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:20:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Bunch of us are heading to Collin County Range on Monday around 11am. More then welcome to join if you want.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:27:45 AM EDT
[#2]
PsychoAR,

Thanks for the offer, but I will be in class from about 7:30 to 5 or so.  I just won't be able to make a lunch shoot.  Evenings are wide open though.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I live close to Richardson so if you would like to go shooting let me know! I used to work at Nortel in Richardson so I know where to find you! If interested send email to [email protected]

John
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll go shooting, don't know where to shoot in the early night time though. Maybe indoor range. Bullet Trap would be the closest here in Plano. E-mail me, its on the profile.

Link Posted: 10/7/2001 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want to go after hours, then Bullet Trap as the Lordtrader has suggested, is the easiest place for you.

E-mail me at my address on my profile, if ya'll decide to go!

Eric The(Plain O')Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top