Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 10:36:17 PM EDT
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please

Even tho it was an "anti war" movie, it sure had one of the more catchy tunes for a soundtrack. I liked the music and the movie.
For those not familiar the movie was M*A*S*H

I finally got a dish installed and happened to see the movie a couple of days ago.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mash, the movie and the series, was a not-so-subtle bash against the military during a critical period in the Cold War.  Possibly it was a Soviet inspired campaign to weaken the American psyche.
Norman Lear, the force behind so many Anti-American sitcoms, is a social snake in the gra

ss.
View Quote

so.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#3]
but there was a nurse named HOT LIPS!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#5]
The movie was lots better than the TV show, and
just shows how crazy war and the service are. I sure all you ex-GI's can tell similar stories.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top