Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 3:57:05 PM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30853-2001Sep26.html[/url]

Iran calls the US "disgusting" and says they will not help in any way to fight against terrorism.

Damn right they don't support the fight against terrorism. They [b][i]are[/b][/i] terrorists. It's an open matter that the State of Iran supports and sponsors Hezbollah in Lebanon and many other terrorist organizations.

Not that I am surprised. These radical Islamic militants are HELLBENT on the complete and total destruction of Israel, the United States, and the modern Western world in general.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
What else is new
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Back when Jimmy Carter was prez, during the U.S. embassy siege, the Iranians called the U.S. infidele dogs, which is the moslem equivalent of calling us "mother f'kers."  What is cussing in one language may not be in another.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
That is good!  One bunch of pukes Powell won't get us in bed with.  We can wipe them off the planet right after Iraq; just like we should have back when they took over the embassy!

We need to Nuke Afganistan, repeatedly, and ask the moslems which country wants it next!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
[size=6]KILL EM ALL.[/size=6]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
The US disgusting??? HEY IRAN, it's uh, US that shower daily and use deoderant! GET A CLUE! (Can't even ride in a taxi without a gasmask.)
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#6]
For the British Foreign Secretary to go there hat in hand was foolish. These people are just as bad: they fund Hezbollah, and are not about to join a world war against terrorism. Why would we possibly delude ourselves that the past several decades never happened?
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
the Iranians called the U.S. infidele dogs, which is the moslem equivalent of calling us "mother f'kers."  
View Quote

not a very inventive people are they? It shows in their clothing, lack of bathing facilities and music
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[size=6]KILL EM ALL.[/size=6]
View Quote

That wouldn't be very smart. The elected ruler, the president, wants to patch up US relations. So do most of the iranians. They had a pretty advanced society before the shah was overthrown, and I'm sure some of them want it back. The problem is the ayatollah (of rock-n-rolla) is a hardline fundamentalist type, and he holds the real power.

I say five year before the hard liners in iran lose power, and the new rulers come to us looking for friendship.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Then once we see improvement, and start funding them. . . they turn into another mother fucking Bin Laden and shoot our people with our own guns.

These people hate everyone but themselves (and sometimes even themselves).  I am starting to agree with the kill em all

Steven L.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These people hate everyone but themselves (and sometimes even themselves).  I am starting to agree with the kill em all

Steven L.
View Quote

I couldn't have said it better myself. I started out with a healthy respect for the Islamics and freedom of religion.  But now I am beginning to distrust them all... Saw an Arab-looking guy in Publix yesterday... he looked like he was up to something to me, and I found myself staring at him and putting my hand in my pocket, where my little concealed weapon lurked.  Shit, we may have to kill them all before it's over.  I am not convinced that they aren't all out to get us.

Paraniod, but Armed, I am

ARnSC
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#11]
At least our womenz don't walk around making that wailing noise with their tongues. Talk about disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#12]
At least we never sent our own children out to clear minefields for us. No, they weren't given metal detectors.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#13]
They are beginning a course which will lead to the eventual destruction of much of this planet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top