Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/21/2001 1:07:11 PM EST
Has anyone else heard the rumor that the US and Great Britain have started bombing Iraq?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:13:05 PM EST
I haven't heard anything yet but I'm still waiting for George to give me a call and let me know for sure. [:P] Not sure if anything will happen until we get more resources in that region. I think another carrier left today for that region. That would make around 4 I belive. That should be a nice start. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:14:59 PM EST
Hell, we've been bombing Iraq for years. Every time one of their Radars locks on to a U.S. or British warplane a few radar operators meet Allah.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:16:30 PM EST
I know they bombed another radar site on Wed (I think, it could have been last Wed...). Nothing new, they squeeze off rounds every other week out there... I don't think its related. They were probably pissed about losing another Predator. [rocket]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:39:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/21/2001 1:59:31 PM EST by Paul]
those PEOPLE are getting pretty good at shooting down unmanned recon drones! [Removed racial slur - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 2:07:29 PM EST
Big deal, they're unmanned. just a little (lot?) of money. Better still, they don't seem to be able to hit the aircraft that do have the ability to shoot back...
Top Top