Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2001 12:01:07 PM EDT
In the Sept 20 issue of Shotgun News the feature article is a 4 pg one on AR15s. The author selected a RRA LE Tactical Carbine - very close to the LEGP! He is very impressed with RRA: [blue]"For this article, the test bed was a Rock River Arms, Inc LE Tactical CAR. [i]This was my first experience with Rock River Arms but it will not be my last. I was extremely impressed by the fit, finish, machining, trigger pull, and overall appearance[/i] of this rifle."[/blue] The article goes on to go over most available accessories & review several. A good article for novices. Glad to see that for the first LEGP we seemed to be ahead of the crowd...shooters are now finding Rock River more often & all the reviews are very favorable.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:07:35 PM EDT
. This was my first experience with Rock River Arms but it will not be my last. I was extremely impressed by the fit, finish, machining, trigger pull, and overall appearance of this rifle."
View Quote
Pretty much sums up my opinion of the LEGP. Thanks G&B. [:D] Del
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:09:05 PM EDT
I have to add though, I also have the same opinion of my CAV15 rifle. Thanks Garryowen [:)]
Top Top