Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2001 12:01:07 PM EDT
In the Sept 20 issue of Shotgun News the feature article is a 4 pg one on AR15s.  The author selected a RRA LE Tactical Carbine - very close to the LEGP!

He is very impressed with RRA: [blue]"For this article, the test bed was a Rock River Arms, Inc LE Tactical CAR. [i]This was my first experience with Rock River Arms but it will not be my last. I was extremely impressed by the fit, finish, machining, trigger pull, and overall appearance[/i] of this rifle."[/blue]

The article goes on to go over most available accessories & review several.  A good article for novices.

Glad to see that for the first LEGP we seemed to be ahead of the crowd...shooters are now finding Rock River more often & all the reviews are very favorable.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#1]
. This was my first experience with Rock River Arms but it will not be my last. I was extremely impressed by the fit, finish, machining, trigger pull, and overall appearance of this rifle."
View Quote

Pretty much sums up my opinion of the LEGP.

Thanks G&B. [:D]

Del
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to add though,
I also have the same opinion of my CAV15 rifle.
Thanks Garryowen [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top