Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 10:29:51 AM EDT
From: Janet Taylor[SMTP:jtaylor@goa-law.com] > Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 11:10 AM > Subject: United > > I just got this and thought it was worth sharing. What a good idea! > Subject: Flags Across America > > To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, > FRIDAY SEPTEMBER > 14 is "Flags Across America." All Americans are asked to display > the > American flag either in their homes or cars. Let's keep the > meaning of > UNITED > in "United States". Pass this onto as many people as you know. > > THANK YOU.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:17:50 PM EDT
That's just it, everyday should be Flag Day, both before and after this assault on America, mine flies every day, I buy about 4 a year, if people would fly the Stars & Bars instead of stupid "Fall Leaf" banners and "Snoopy" banners. If they can fly them designer banners they can fly OLD GLORY. Sorry if I got carried away, just a little pissed, but I,m saving my anger for when I arrive on there homefront.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:17:52 PM EDT
That's just it, everyday should be Flag Day, both before and after this assault on America, mine flies every day, I buy about 4 a year, if people would fly the Stars & Bars instead of stupid "Fall Leaf" banners and "Snoopy" banners. If they can fly them designer banners they can fly OLD GLORY. Sorry if I got carried away, just a little pissed, but I,m saving my anger for when I arrive on there homefront.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:20:01 PM EDT
Top Top