Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/13/2001 8:20:47 AM EDT
Here all of you fire pissers. If you want to react react against the right people. This is a sick fuck here in the US applauding this act. 05-09-2000 Status: Revolutionary Total Posts: 2625 Current Email: runeknight83@hotmail.com Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/guerilla_revolutionx Occupation: Revolutionary/Activist Location: the Ignited States of Amerikkka Interests: freedom
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:30:58 AM EDT
If you do not know what I am talking about or have not read this it was posted by someone else here. [url]ultimate.infopop.com/~rageagainst/ubb/Forum18/HTML/032302.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:31:58 AM EDT
what an idiot
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:45:55 AM EDT
God, that makes me sick, i couldn't even finish reading the first page. whatever american's transgressions are, the people who died did not deserved to die. period. and i wonder what those people would think of their life if american was the way they wanted it. i guarantee that they wouldn't be able to sit behind their keyboards spouting such hatred and nonsense. they probably wouldn't even have one. capitalism (and also freedom) provides the very means and ways for those who would like to see it removed from our country. does anyone else find that that extremely ironic?
Top Top