Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 4:15:59 PM EDT
I'm sorry you're catching shit from some of the members, man. It's all irrational anger, although justified. The good ones will apologize to you, the bad ones..fuck 'em. I've got to deal with racism even after 25 years in this country. Stay cool, stay safe, bro. Sorry you and other Arab-Americans are going to get the backlash. load the USGIs & Thermolds  
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you refer to them as Arab-Americans?? Isn't that classifying them as being different?
It also implies that they are less American than the rest of us.
I can't stanc(insert race)-Americans.
Be American or leave.
When was the last time you heard of an Englisn/French/Irsh-American(in one person)? You haven't.
Yo uare either American or you arn't. Simple as that.
And I'm not being racist, but the -American moniker needs to go.  

Edited to add: Yes, I know that they are of Arab desent, but if they love America, they will understand what I'm saying.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#2]
You're right, but I only used it as a distinction in lighht of the brief abuse on this board and the backlash they will face, unfortunately. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The abuse they have recieved has not been because of their color or anything else similar.  It has been because they have tried to justify the killing of thousands of Americans.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Towelheads need to stay in tomorrow
I know,
I am married to one!
I will be gone and the neighbors will care for her
I don't trust these crowds and nuts
cpermd
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care if we have some "towelies" left in this country but they had better call themselves Steve and Betty and had better drink Coca-Cola,Cheer when we vaporize Mecca and not get caought on the street with a fucking towel on their head or a curtain on their face or they will get clipped.It's just about to start.Mark my words there will not be a non assimilated Arab left in this country in the next 5 years.

sopmodm4
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't care if we have some "towelies" left in this country but they had better call themselves Steve and Betty and had better drink Coca-Cola,Cheer when we vaporize Mecca and not get caought on the street with a fucking towel on their head or a curtain on their face or they will get clipped.It's just about to start.Mark my words there will not be a non assimilated Arab left in this country in the next 5 years.
View Quote

Why?  Do you and your kind plan on sending them to the gas chamber?  Make them wear little yellow stars on their clothes?  Blame them for all of societies ills?  Oh wait!  HITLER ALREADY DID THAT!

Some of you "Freedom Loving Americans" keep coming off as fascist hatemongers.  Making people give up their religion and way of life is pretty anti-freedom and anti-American to me.  I can't believe the rest of you freedom lovers don't see that.

None of you are any more angry than I am about this bullshit.  I've spent all day tensed up and angry because of the attacks on both the WTC and The Pentagon because I have friends who frequent both places.  And being a Texan, I don't especially like most 'Yankees,' but no one deserves the shit that happened today.  I am shocked and dismayed like all Americans are that this happened.  I have prayed for the safety of others more times than I care to mention today.

But make no mistake, our anger does not give you or me carte blanche to start beating, harrassing, or brutalizing any US citizen because of his culture or the way he looks.  That's JBT type crap that we all get up in arms about when it's applied to white firearms owners.  Anyone who supports it is no better than the ATF or the terrorists who think all Americans are evil.

You're frustrated and your angry, and I don't blame you.  But please get your heads on straight.  The people responsible need to be punished.  The people willing to kill and die for their god in acts of terror need to be punished.

Or, like the anti-gunners believe, we can just get rid of them all and be safer.  Is that an argument you people can understand?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Well Godblesstexas,

Take it like this.. A few towelheads have just ruined it for every F@$%ing TOWELHEAD.. NO MORE.. Forget about them. Ohh you wanty in the USyyy Mr. and Mrs. towelhead well turn the F$%ck around and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.. The US is in dire need of an immigration reform..

hawkin (the pissed off AMERICAN)
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Arab heritage is one thing. Crapping on America today is another. Maybe you could go share some desert with them, Buddha. You might want to bring your own camel.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuc* you Budda and fuc* all towel heads.  It ain't hate now, it is retailaition.  That towel headed motherf**ker Bin Dickhead must die and ALL like him.  Fuc* Palistine, Fuc* Sadi, Fuc* Yemen, etc.  I hope all towel heads get their stores burnt down tonight and then put on a ship back to towelhead land.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
i like the term diaper head better. [moon]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Jarhead & Unclesam, you both need to calm down. Go back and read Chim's post. Or do you guys really think "fuck all towelheads" is the correct response? You're both hating our own citizens, man. Calm down, let's not get into more personal attacks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuc* you Budda and fuc* all towel heads.  It ain't hate now, it is retailaition.  That towel headed motherf**ker Bin Dickhead must die and ALL like him.  Fuc* Palistine, Fuc* Sadi, Fuc* Yemen, etc.  I hope all towel heads get their stores burnt down tonight and then put on a ship back to towelhead land.  
View Quote

You realize there is no such thing as a state known as Palistine [sic] or Palestine, right?

Man, I was totally unaware of the number of fascists on ar15.com.  I expect you'll be wearing a swastika and showing your support of the Fuhrer tomorrow.  I just hope that "towelhead" store owner has his AK ready for the people coming to burn his stores. [X]

Das ist sehr traurig.

God Bless Texas

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#14]
It's truly amazing..  When it's time to be most rational, uneducated mental midgets show up and show their true colors.. Idiots.. Hawkin, I know a lot of "towel heads" but none of them wear towels..What are you gonna do?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#15]
What "State Sponsorship Country" should be spanked, Paul?!!!

Hit Afghanistan?  Saudi Arabia (like RikWrighter and ErictheHun advocate)?

WHEREVER YOU HIT, IT BETTER BE THE RIGHT TARGET!

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#16]
It's easy, tell all the middle east countries to give up the terrorists, or we will come get them by force.
Guilt by association. Harboring a criminal is a crime. Do the crime do the time.
But I understand the feelings that people have toward Chimborazo & Achmed.  For their OWN SAFETY, they should be careful. The same reason we all own guns for our OWN SAFETY.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Jesus, I have to say this , but some of you sound like a witch hunt mob. Just like when our govt suppresed the americans with Jap. descent. If you dont want to shop because of their race then dont do it, but dont bitch about it. To some of yall, it is a race deal. But really it is a man with a religious freak problem against the US. And they let some of you have guns.......Tear my ass. but think first.
GG
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#18]
The majority of the population in Jordan is Palestinian. I think that could be considered
a Palestinian State.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks, Buddha.  I know people are pissed today, and can't blame them.  Still, I wish they'd listen rationally instead of repeating all the mistakes of the past.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Before I bought a computer and got on the Internet, I thought the immature & ignorant like, sopmodm4, hawkin and the so-called uncleSam spent their free time sitting at the bar getting wasted and spouting off about how tough they are (If they are even old enough to do so). Can you get an appreciation for stereotyping from that guys? I, like so many others here cannot adequately express my feelings through this keyboard about what happened Tuesday September 11, 2001. Yet, I don't feel like I have to run my mouth like a fool either. I was expecting people on this site to be less enamored of the kind of innaccuracies the Press and their so-called experts pass on to the public immediately after a tragedy like this. I doubt very many of you know anything more about Mujahid Usama Bin Ladin, or Terrorism in general, than what Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw, Barbara Walters, and yes, even Rush Limbaugh tell you. I do believe Bin Ladin is a good suspect for this, but not the only possible suspect. If you don't do a little homework and learn about all the other folks who would like to take a swing at America, then you'll just keep on repeating the same mistake. So many people here piss & moan about the press and their lies, yet it sounds as though you are following them like dogs in heat. I honestly doubt that folks who are blaming any particular group has any SOLID information on who might have done it. I don't care if you know someone, who works somewhere, who heard something; I'll let the people who REALLY do have information, give me a name before I start my chest-thumping.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:33:37 AM EDT
[#21]
"Still, I wish they'd listen rationally instead of repeating all the mistakes of the past"

Like supporting the Afghan "Freedom Fighters" during the Afghan war, missing Kaddafi, and not killing Saddam when we had the chance. Oh, lets not forget our "mistake" in supporting Egypt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:37:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, WSmac, it seems as if there are already several links to Binny boy. The Car at Logan Airport with the Arabic flight manuals, the passenger on the flight with ties to Binny, the arrests in FLA...
Just too many little coincident that point to Binny. And this type of op has Middle East written all over it.
Yes I know that O.C. was blamed on "terrorists" and it turned out to be an American, but This is too big for a "local yokel" to pull off.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
Jesus, I have to say this , but some of you sound like a witch hunt mob. Just like when our govt suppresed the Americans with Jap. descent.
View Quote

The people with Japanese decent were thought to be an intelligence and physical risk. What was done to them does have merit and may very well have been justified. Bad things happen in war. You cant make everyone happy and everyone must pay a price, some more then others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top