Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/1/2001 10:34:39 PM EST
I'm looking for a shooting acadamy like Gunsite, or Thunder Ranch, but located on the East Coast. There is one in NC where I live, but I don't remember the name of it. But If any one knows of ayn in the lower eastern part of the US, I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 10:44:26 PM EST
Can't vouch for these guys personally, but look here:[url]http://www.comtac.com/[/url]. You might also check out Lethal Force Institute, thats Ayoob's school, they do some traveling classes I believe.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:22:04 AM EST
Isn't that illegal? You know.... "shooting schools". Sorry I'm in a smart ass mode. R35
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:00:27 AM EST
Rescue35, you beat me to it man!
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:46:37 PM EST
Blackwater Training Center (blackwaterlodge.com) is in NC. I don’t know if its open to the public.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:27:02 AM EST
I took Ayoob's LFI-1 course from him in '85, in Miami. Best firearm-related $500 I ever spent. Back then Mas taught the class himself, with a lawyer involved in some major shooting cases as one guest and Rich Davis(from 2nd Chance vests)as a hilarious, and instructive, guest speaker,also. 12 hours of 40 on the range Very, very practical advice for self defence... before, during, and after a shooting. There may be better "skills" courses, but this is got to be the best place to start OR go back to if you need a grounding in the practical or legal aspects. Stay Safe.
Top Top