Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2001 3:23:50 PM EDT
For once I am unable to give someone advice that is good enough for them to follow.

My brother is newly married.  It seems that his wife has turned out to be something far different than he thought before he proposed.  Anyhow, that is a long long story. He is not happy with his marriage regardless of the reasons.

He tells me that a female freind of his (of about ten yrs) has out of the blue propositioned him to a night of wild, uninhibited sex.

It seems she is feed up with her marriage and that she just wants some "releif" for a moment and she wants it to be with him.

The catch is that my brother is undecided as to what to do.  He does not want to risk his marriage or get his freind in trouble but can't seem to stop thinking about what it would be like with his friend.

I have seen this chick and she is hot beyond all get out................NO!........I know that is not a good reason but again, I can not seem to come up with anything good enough to convince my brother that this could very well be a major, major mistake.

Any advice guys/gals?  I hate to see something bad go down if there is any way I can prevent it.

Anyone willing to own up to having been in this situation before?  Friends to lovers?

Sounds too messy to me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Are there any children involved? [u]That's[/u] a factor that needs to be addressed before any advice can be given. [>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
depending on the marriage vows, your brother made a few promises at his wedding.  i'm pretty sure one of them was a promise of loyalty/fidelity.  what kind of man is he if he'll break that promise just because a nice piece of a$$ comes along with a tasty proposition?  furthermore, i don't think too highly of this girl either.  it's obvious [i]she[/i] has no respect for her partner or the sanctity of marriage either.  only bad things can come from his accepting her offer.  (and we women wonder why men think we're sluts.  [rolleyes] )

his answer should be an unqualified [b][size=4]NO[/size=4][/b]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#4]
If you friend is unhappy and his female friend is unhappy in her marriage, and there are no children involved as of yet, they should both end the relationships before someone DOES get pregnant.  If they still want to hook up after that, go ahead.  Marriage involves a promise of fidelity and I believe in keeping promises.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top