Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 8/15/2001 10:02:06 AM EDT
the season here begins sept. 1. unfortunately, i do not yet have my duck stamp, nor do i have time to go to a post office and wait in line for 6 hours (NYC is quite a joke). anyway, who knows the website where i can order them from??? BTW, my search for "ducks" and "duck stamps" was useless, and i don't even want to say where my "wetlands" searches took me! [;)] thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:37:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/15/2001 10:50:02 AM EDT by RobertInMaine]
originally I had posted a link to USPS.com, but then I enlarged the pic of the duck stamp and it said "Not valid after 30 June 2001" Not sure how you are going to get one in time. I'd personally take a long coffee break or something
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 11:02:39 AM EDT
thanks robert, link is bad, and i went to usps.com, duck stamp search, came up with daffy duck and some other crap, when i went to the online store, it said "document not found" - i guess the g-damned feds are too busy watching this site to keep their own sites maintained! went to DEC, NYDEC, and ducks unlimited, ALL useless. it pisses me right off that a program i am forced to participate in is impossible to find! oh well, what can ya do?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 1:56:07 PM EDT
Top Top