Dirty Harry never cowered as the "bad guys shot
up the High School."
Dirty Harry never "shot his partner in a moment
of panic."
Dirty Harry never "dressed up in a Ninja suit
replete with mask."
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Andy Griffith.(sp?) Always worked out the problems, and had a great attitude.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dirty Harry never shot a "hostage by mistake."
Dirty Harry never cowered as the "bad guys shot
up the High School."
Dirty Harry never "shot his partner in a moment
of panic."
Dirty Harry never "dressed up in a Ninja suit
replete with mask."
View Quote

You mean men with more balls and less ego ???
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Hangfire, don't you have a job????
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#4]
It seems to me that all you people do is pay attention to the bad stuff SWAT does. IF you'll look and read back, you'll see that if it weren't for SWAT the riots of '69 would have torn this place all to hell and back. Most SWAT cops don't have the god-awful ego's y'all talk about, most are just guys who love what they do and want to make things easier for every body else. A good friend of mine is ex-SWAT, and not one of the people on his team thought they were better than any other police officer, just b/c they were SWAT. Another thing, you people always start your threads with "I'm not bashing cops", but what the hell to you think SWAT is, cowshit??? Give it up. Besides, who in the hell gives you or anybody the right to compare a tv cop with a real life person who actually risks his life every day when a tv cop just gets shot at with blanks and shoots with blanks too. That's why Mr. Dirty Harry never shot his partner or a civilian or hostage.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:19:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Civilians are only 2 things: victims or criminals. They should be treated like children, seen and not heard.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:30:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Hate to break it to you, but cops are CIVILIANS, don't take my word for it, ask a fed. The more I read on here how some of the LEOs here respond to cop bashers the more I lean towards cop bashing myself. If anyone should be disarmed, they should start with the police. Maybe we should try to direct some of the antis ire towards that exactly, let the cops feel the burn for awhile.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Too bad those guys are on TV.

Don't you people get tired of the cops are civilians talk.  Christ everyday someone gets on that rant.  We have all heard it before.  Who cares.  It doesn't make a difference to me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top