BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2001 7:09:10 PM EDT
Ann Coulter

National Organization for Worms

[URL]http://www.jewishworldreview.com[/URL]

What are the feminists up to?

I put the question to a leading scholar of feminism, the author of the Encyclopaedia Britannica entry on "feminism." She explained that 30 years ago what bugged feminists was that men had affairs and everyone thought it was cute, whereas women had affairs and they were sluts. It wasn't the immorality but the double standard that had them hopping mad. And there are two ways of eliminating a double standard. Since feminists figured they couldn't change men, their goal was simply to even the score.

So in a maniacal pursuit of equality -- we've fully transitioned into my analysis now -- these querulous little feminists stripped women of the sense that they can rely on the institution of marriage and gave men license to discard their wives. But at least women can choose to be pigs now, too! This is what happens when you allow women to think about public policy. It's also what happens when you start assuming the whole country has the mores of prostitutes, criminals, mental patients and, evidently, congressmen.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
To this day
I remain undefeated
at Worms Armageddon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top