Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2001 5:17:40 PM EDT
Anyone interested in purchasing a new varmint rifle, go to the bushmaster website (www.bushmaster.com)click on the top of the page where it says "Bushmaster Varmint Rifle", and check that sumbitch out!!!![sniper]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn nice! I have been looking at bull uppers, especially a J&T, but this might be the way to go. (Might as well just get the whole gun.) I especially like that 2 stage trigger, a friend recently purchased one of the Bushy DCM rifles with that trigger and I had the oppotunity to help wring it out one Sunday a few weeks ago, of course it had the match A2 sights not a flatop, but it shot GREAT offhand & from the bench. This rifle would look good w/ a big Leupold on top. I'm getting up very early in the AM to drive to Birmingham to the collector's show, it usually is pretty good, they dont allow all the "junk" in their shows. Maybe I'll see one there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GI Brat:
I think this is going to be my next toy, however my FFL said that delivery wont be until early to mid August.

BTIP if you see one at the show give us some feed-back.

GIB
[sniper]
View Quote

Will be on the lookout, but it may be too soon. Anyone know what the cost is gonna be?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GI Brat:
My FFL quoted me, with tax $1131.21

GIB
[sniper]
View Quote

Thanks - doesn't sound too bad
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Those of you that have not yet bought the bushie,
Might I reccomend the Cav15 rifle in Varmint config.
The ergonomic grip and longer stock helps to offset the balance point(the fulcrum) much better than a standard A2 setup with the 24" barrel.

I find it to be more comfortable to hold and shoot.

Check with Shawn at [url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url] you will not be disapointed.
And your wait time is likely to be [b]much less[/b] than Bushmasters.

Side by side I like the Cav15 over the Bushie.
But thats just me.
Del[;)]

Take a look.
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/gr/Cp/yX/xr58552.jpg[/img]

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/gr/Cp/yX/yz27698.jpg[/img]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top