Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2001 10:15:41 AM EDT
Quoted:
In fact, the post was brought back to top by Boomer who I'm sure did a little searching to find it.
View Quote

I just want the record to be set straight and was unable to do so in the now locked thread. In MY defense I did not do any searching or bring that thread back to life. It was on page 2 or 3 when I was going through yesterday's posts late last night. Another member resurrected it and has since deleted their post. I know who but will withhold that information for now. I do confess to not paying close attention to the post dates. However, in my opinion this just goes to show Mr Obvious has a history of playing with fire and he finally got burned. Maybe it should be considered a warning to anyone else who may be considering engaging in similar behavior.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Heck... Since you are home sick, would you mind running out to the post office to get a money order for me?  I wanna order one of those mags !

[}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D]

Link Posted: 7/10/2001 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#3]
THAT was cold... *ouch*
Tyler [:)]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Boomer, I am sorry if I have besmirched your name. It was not intended. It just seemed ironic that this post would be resurrected after two months. Please do NOT include me in the C.O. fan club. I was just trying to preserve the AR15 justice system.

Just like Timothy McBabyKiller...we need to make sure his trial was completely legitimate as not to spur on his defenders and make a martyr of him by allowing the possibility of a conspiracy to exist. (I know that was a bit of a stretch)

[i]Dumbass Disclaimer:

References to a known baby killer are used for illustrative purposes only and in no way are intended to link him to a certain member of this board who use and abuses his posting privileges to post bogus junk for sale. [/i]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn i've been out of the house all day and this is the first chance i've had to check in.Lo and behold another thread about the troll we love to hate.
 I'm yearning for the old days when we only had McUZI,who at least had some class at times.[:D] mmk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top