BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Beachboy, I cleared it up saying, that after measuring, I probably was shooting MOA, not [b]SUB[/b]-MOA shots (only 2 shots, not "groups" or anything...that would be unreal).

And you count the distance between the [i]middle[/i] of the bullets.  So 1/2 the diameter of the .40cal bullet would be about 1/5 of an inch.  The next bullet's diameter would be well inside that of the previous, making the holes look like a Figure-8.  If I had to make a reading, then they would probably be close to .33" apart, and not <.25" as I stated.  I apologize for that, but nonetheles...I've made some DAMN CLOSE SHOTS!  I was definately shooting MOA at 25yards, but I'll admit I might have went ahead a bit by saying SUB.  My mistake, but gimme some more practice and I'll change that [;)]

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
View Quote

Jew -
I feel you have missed my point.  I'm not critizing your shooting...putting 2 shots touching consistantly at 25 yards with a handgun is GOOD SHOOTING.  I just caught the goof of subMOA at 25 yards...holes...not groups, I was poking fun at a .355 or .40 hole being less than .25.  Guys, I understand how a group is measured.  I was attempting to be humorous.
[X]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I may regret digging this page up.. but for those of you who think I didnt apologize....

I DID!!! I even left a link to it on this forum earlier today. Here is the link again:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=35658#lastPost[/url]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
And i had almost forgotten  about my behavior modification project.mmk
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top