Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2001 6:55:13 AM EDT
I read in the nra magazine that the company (can't remember) who makes the stocked 16" carbine "upper" for the 1911s is supposed to begin production soon for the same type of thing for Glocks and Berettas in just about any caliber you'd want. anybody seen any pictures of prototypes?

BTW, I'm pretty sure an AR15'er could get his picture in the NRA magazine as long as he was wearing a stupid looking hat, a flannel shirt and the AR was broken open at the t/d pin and hung over your shoulder.

20 hours and counting
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
They have been saying they were coming out with a Glock upper receiver for YEARS. I even talked to guy at a fun show who said he personally knew the guy who ran the company and that the Glock version would be out within 6 months. That was a year ago.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
it would a dream come true

but why not get a company to make 16 inch glock barrels then weld open one of those glock folders
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it would take more than that.I believe the barrel would unlock with thye bullet still in the barrel.Though I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
The Glock carbine is currenty being used by the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot.

The design was reverse engineered from the 1947 UFO crash at Roswell New Mexico.
[(:|)][(:|)][(:|)][(:|)][(:|)]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have knowledge of a 16" carbine "upper" for Glocks....

However Fobus is making an LEO only shoulder stock for other than the baby Glocks that snaps into the hollow at the rear of the grip (the spot where the item known as a butt plug goes).

Just in case you would like to have a look see.... [url]http://www.fobusholster.com/newpages/law.htm[/url]

Nifty idea - quick attach/detach setup but bear in mind that any and all of these sort of accessories are inherently evil and cause people to use their Glock pistols for evil purposes.... hence the sale only to Law Enforcement Officers when requested on department letterhead (and probably accompanied by a vile of their blood for DNA documenting....)  Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!  [pissed]

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I am [b]SO[/b] glad that the monarchy has passed laws to keep us subjects safe by outlawing private ownership of these wicked instruments.

I mean, a black stock on a black gun? It is inherently evil and suited only for unlawful purposes.

That's why I like the green furniture on my Armalite. It looks so innocuous compared to that diabolical black furniture. All black furniture should be banned.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#9]
AFAIK, You could put a stock on your Glock but then you'd have to register it as an SBR.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#10]
You SHOULD have to register it, because if you're going to put something like THAT on your gun, you are obviously more likely to use it in a crime, and they'd need to know where to find you.

If you didn't have criminal intent, you wouldn't want to own a stock like that. Obviously, your Glock just couldn't kill as many people without that stock.

That's why the monarchy took away our bayonet lugs and flash suppressors. Because they make a weapon so much more likely to be used in a crime. Haven't you GOTTEN that yet?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I would not hold your breath in seeing any type of a Glock carbine. I have heard from several companies that they were going to come out with whatever to make you Glock into a carbine for several years. Every single time they annouce its around the cornor. But it never comes out. About the closest thing I have heard of is a sub 2000 carbine from Kel-Tec.

Six
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Did some say Glock Carbine???
[img]http://members.nbci.com/hellhound101/glock/gpolice.jpg[/img]

In a store near you soon..

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:01:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
AFAIK, You could put a stock on your Glock but then you'd have to register it as an SBR.
View Quote
yes but u would have to weld the stock open. unless u registered it pre Crime bill
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#16]
That forward grips looks like a cheap Chinese AK grip glued on.  That Glock looks more like a Birdman special, so I certainly hope the real thing is of higher quality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top