Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 7/3/2001 11:41:26 PM EST
Ok, I just installed a JARD trigger. Set at 1. 5lbs. It's beyond sweet. It's a sugar coated luv muffin. My only problem is, when properly set up I tend to double and triple tap with my standard "loose" grip. Hell, before I know I set it off, I've pounded out three shots due to the way I hold the weapon. I like it the way it is for my space gun. But reality sets in and I know that it isn't realistic for me to have a trigger like this unless I learn to control it. What's the lightest trigger pull you folks can deal with without it being a pain in the rangemasters ass. Just pretend the disconnect, let off, and sear engagements are set correctly.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 1:32:08 AM EST
Started off with my Jewell the same way. Had it set at approx 1 lb or less, dry fired it 40-50 times loaded it with 2 rounds, they sounded like one shot when they went off. Had to up the second stage a little and reschool my trigger finger a lot. Love it
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:13:22 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:58:42 PM EST
my dads 1911 is set at 4#'s its sweet his cowboy guns are 1.5 man i hate them to damn light in a single action feels like if u breath on em u set it off
Top Top