Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 4:12:09 PM EDT
check local listings i just saw it on TLC (the learning channel) it was pretty interestiuoing not a liberal smear job like most of what ive seen on it. alot the people involved were talking on it over all i liked it. wih it never happened in the firt time man the whole situation was FUBAR. i mean come one who the hell mounts a shotgun on a robot and then send it in with a phone and expects the people in side to use the phone when there mentality is There gonna kill us no matter what
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That are also re showing at 2am est. They do seem to be on our side I remember when they did a program on Waco and it was not some smear job. Also they did a really good show on Conspiracies I forgot what it was called. But they seem to be on the good side.

Six
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw the last part. maybe will watch it later but need to keep my blood pressure down, if I watch it will be buying another rifle and more ammo again. think I will plug in a old movie instead. got a copy of captain blood and jump into hell that I will watch tonight instead. at least those will keep me off medication.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
A few of you got wizzed off at the thought of your dog getting shot....

Wife AND son????? Shoot me right then and there.....I cant imagine....

And isnt HRT for hostages? I never heard of them having hostages...

DO NOT get me wrong, HE was wrong from the start..IF those SG were under the limit.... BUT....

Our govt is WAY out of kontrol, if they can murder women and children for HIS transgressions...

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder why they convienently left out the part about the ATF making up the story that Weaver was a bank robber so a Judge would get the Marshal service involved. Or the part about the FBI saying "Mrs. Weaver, we had pancakes for breakfast. What did you have today." The morning after THEY KNEW horiuchi had killed her. Then there was the part about the date to appear in court in the letter being wrong...
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:36:38 AM EDT
[#6]
DEATH TO TYRANTS, AND THEIR ENFORCERS!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:42:29 AM EDT
[#7]
He was found not guilty on the charge of making a SBS without paying the tax, IIRC.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top