Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 1:41:42 PM EDT
Our illustrious govenor of the PRNYS has signed a bill outlawing the use of cellular phones while driving. Big fines if caught. First of its kind in the country. So he has reniged on our firearms rights and now this crap. Maybe he should also outlaw women putting on make-up while driving, men shaving, people smoking, people with dogs on the front seat or in their lap while he/she is driving,getting a BJ, reading a map, or changing a magazine in your favorite gun after emptying it on the ass next to you for doing all those stupid things---except ofcourse the BJ. Life sucks in NY
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The day they outlaw BJ's while driving is the day I go postal. [heavy]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
At least he let you keep your guns a little while longer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always liked that Pataki, that man knew how to kiss ass! He also has the right idea about assault weapons, no one needs them, they serve no practical purpose. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Nobody needs you or your bitch wife either.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nobody needs you or your bitch wife either.
View Quote

Why do gun owners always resort to name calling?  My wife has done nothing but try to help the good people of New York and this is how she is repaid for her hard work.  You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping so low.  Gun owners like you are what scares soccer moms and makes it easier for us to accomplish our goals.  You may be insulting me but you are helping to further our cause, so I thank you for your support. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#6]
 The only support you'll get is from some broads chin rester
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Pataki has forgotton that he was elected as a Republican. He is trying to buddy up to the Liberals. I hope Andrew Cuomo kicks his ASS.
Maybe it will send a message to other turncoat Republicans.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Seeing how the first Cuomo ruined this state, I hope a true republican, or better yet a libertarian, runs and wins

Originally Posted By redneck whitesox PBR:
Pataki has forgotton that he was elected as a Republican. He is trying to buddy up to the Liberals. I hope Andrew Cuomo kicks his ASS.
Maybe it will send a message to other turncoat Republicans.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, that's New York politics for you.  Constantly screwing up one way or other.[whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top