Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 6/20/2001 7:32:48 AM EDT
I keep on getting crap about supporting the bayonet lug. Point of fact, though my rifles are pre-ban, I don't own a bayonet... yet.[}:D] Better to have and not need than need and not have. People always say, "Well, son, if you are that close you're dead anyway." Thanks, mom. [b]Bullsh*t! If they are that close and I have a bayonet, they're the going to be dead, not me![/b] Tell me what you think, and I already know I'm nuts, otherwise I would be at AR15.com. [smash]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:07:54 AM EDT
[b]Bullsh*t! If they are that close and I have a bayonet, they're the going to be dead, not me! [/b] What happen's if there better than you? you be dead. or get the best of you.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:10:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MG_ME: [b]Bullsh*t! If they are that close and I have a bayonet, they're the going to be dead, not me! [/b] What happen's if there better than you? you be dead. or get the best of you.
View Quote
Yeah, well, I'm an optomist.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:20:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/20/2001 8:19:18 AM EDT by Halfcocked]
Who gives a flying fwck at the moon. I ain't no criminal! I ain't going to hold up no liquor store or shoot any babies. Making a law to stop me from having a bayonet lug on my rifle is just plain senseless. That's the true [b]Bullsh*t![/b] of it all.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:34:45 AM EDT
If bayonets were completely obsolete, they could be removed from current military rifles. Why limit your potential effectiveness? You gotta carry a rifle, right? You gotta have a knife, yeah? Why not stick'em together? My favorite scene from "saving Pvt Ryan" is the one where Sgt. Mike and the German "exchange" helmets.
Top Top