Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2001 5:34:24 AM EDT
{Moderators if this should NOT be here I will gladly delete, or please put it in forum of your choice)

Now on to business. If you live in RI and want to do business with an honest and fair individual contact:

Arquebus co.
1497 Main st.
West Warwick RI

Bob Swinehart
401-821-5090

I have been going to his shop on a regular basis for 2 years now. He gives FAIR retail prices, he is one hell of a gunsmith, he can find or order just about anything, he does great trigger jobs, he is entertaing to converse with, and did I mention he actually gives fair prices on most guns!
He stands behind his product and will go out of his way to make sure you get what you asked for!

Beware though he gets insulted easily when you try to haggle his labor costs, which are fair anyway, and he may keep you standing there shooting the Sh** with him in his shop for hours. Oh and he is opinionated, but we all still love him anyway.
Have fun,
Nick "The greek guy that's a cook"

PS If anyone has a different view on this feel free to post it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
LilRhody,

You would not happen to be a Pizza cook by any chance and occasionally visit a Gun Shop on Plainfield Pike in Johnston that is now under new management??

Sniper for Justice          

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Nah, sniper that's not me. Never go up to Johnston.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Not much in Johnston anyway except a real nice Landfill. Have a nice night,

your friendly local Sniper for Justice.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top