Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Need to haul her ass back to Israel were she needs to fulfill her obligation to the IDF, then we can get pics of her in uniform and weapon.

She only has an obligation if she spends more than 6 months there continuosly. If she does that, she will be picked up by the IDF on the street and sent straight to boot. So, smart people with dual citizenship only stay for 5 1/2 months at the most. The guy across the hall from my brothers dorm room told me this, he has dual citizenship.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yeah, after the second star wars flop,

I really don't like her anymore.

She sucks now.

Keira Knightley played her double in that movie. the one that was assassinated.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Need to haul her ass back to Israel were she needs to fulfill her obligation to the IDF, then we can get pics of her in uniform and weapon.

She only has an obligation if she spends more than 6 months there continuosly. If she does that, she will be picked up by the IDF on the street and sent straight to boot. So, smart people with dual citizenship only stay for 5 1/2 months at the most. The guy across the hall from my brothers dorm room told me this, he has dual citizenship.

Can foreign citizens join the IDF?

Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you must be able to confirm your jewish-ness (not a dig, don't know what it would be) through your mother's side of the family.

Thats just off the top of my head, I am sure they would take you some how.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I would still let her handle my lightsaber....

If you know what I mean. (wink,wink)
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I do not like Natalie Portman.
I would not hit her in the can.
I would not call her a little fox,
I would not stuff her in her box.
I would not listen to her diatribes
I would not like her liberal jive.
I would not do her in the rain,
I would not like her lefty brain.
I do not like her in Star Wars,
her lousy acting causes snores.
She is a liberal gun-grabberette
but wields a blaster, clinging wet.
She is a hypocrite-you bet.
I would not like her nudity,
She can do it without me.
I do not like her on TV and
I would not watch her movies, see?
I do not like you, Natalie Portman.
So, go back to Harvard,
and go pound sand.

Excellent!
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you must be able to confirm your jewish-ness (not a dig, don't know what it would be) through your mother's side of the family.

Thats just off the top of my head, I am sure they would take you some how.

Actually the IDF has plenty of non-Jewish Americans in the ranks.

Many Christians and even some Muslim join the IDF and fight for Israel.

Ahhh.... but how?
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#10]
She is lousy a Jew, she won't even fight for her country. Typical elitist, let someone else do the dirty work for you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#11]
IDF has a program where non citizens, non jews, etc. can join the IDF. I don't know details. It should be noted that normally (at least in the past) Israeli Arabs were forbidden from joining the IDF, to prevent infiltration.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hopefully they aren't red X's

Wow. Looks like she dropped kibbles down her shirt.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh, I forgot to make some sort of joke about stuffing it in her pooper and posting pics... blah blah blah...
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:22:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Oh, I forgot to make some sort of joke about stuffing it in her pooper and posting pics... blah blah blah...

Hillary?  Gross!
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hopefully they aren't red X's
www.ijohn.com/images/PortmanHillary.jpg[/quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Portman has stated before that she won't do nude scenes. So this is either a hoax, or a publicity stunt.

Something I will point out however, is that she has gone topless to several beaches on trips to Europe and paparazzi have taken photos. Most got their asses sued, but a few slipped through the cracks.

If there are enough requests, I could be persuaded to dig up those urls again.

As for her political views... I'd still hit it, but I'd be gone by morning and forget to return her calls.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#17]
ME!? WELL...I'M A DICK......and NATALIE PORTMAN...SHE'S A PUSSY....and HILARY CLINTON.......well SHE'S AN ASSHOLE!   PUSSIES HATE DICKS BECUZ..........
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
She is lousy a Jew, she won't even fight for her country. Typical elitist, let someone else do the dirty work for you.

Easy tough guy....some of us may be Jews.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary?  Gross!

* sigh *

If it means keeping her from running for the office.... I would take one for the team.

OF course, you would have the pleasure of looking at the pics. I would make the point of posting them in a thread with a missleading title and describe the horrendous sight at the bottom.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think warlord was putting down jews, but elitists who have the "little people" do the nasties for them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think he's slamming on Jews, he's trying to say that she isn't doing her duty as a Jew, to defend Israel, as so many others have done.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[
Ahhh.... but how?

www.moia.gov.il/english/army/army1.htm

This is bad ass too:

www.wzo.org.il/en/resources/view.asp?id=360

Thanks.

Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#23]
And another thing, when it comes to getting teh pie, politics go out teh window and teh pie goes in teh bed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think he's slamming on Jews, he's trying to say that she isn't doing her duty as a Jew, to defend Israel, as so many others have done.

Unfortunately, esp. in the rich, secular, insulated academic world she hails from, there are quite a few people who are nominally Jewish but hate Israel, because Israel does not fit into their leftist One World view. The sad irony of Jews against Jews saddens this Gentile......
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Personally, I think it is wonderful that our country has come so far that a Jewess can be elected queen and a black guy is on the Jedi council.  Oh, and a green guy too!
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
And another thing, when it comes to getting teh pie, politics go out teh window and teh pie goes in teh bed.

Adn taht is teh suck!
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Well in 8th grade when episode 1 came out I had my first wet dream to Natali Portman, now it makes me mad that it was to a lousy liberal whore.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't care if she is a liberal or not, I would still hit it, more of a reason if you ask me.

Link Posted: 11/18/2004 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I see anatomical structures
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She sucks now.

Keira Knightley is the hot babe from Pirates of the Caribean.  She was the real star of that movie.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She sucks now.

Keira Knightley is the hot babe from Pirates of the Caribean.  She was the real star of that movie.

I big +1 on Kiera Knightly!
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She sucks now.

worthless without pics
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Poor thing.

I knew when she did 'The Professional" that she'd end up doing this.

But she is a very pretty girl, and a good actor actress.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#34]
The Professional (Leon), the Star Wars prequels, and this Closer film in which she supposedly appears topless (I sincerely doubt they would allow a film with full frontal nudity in the US without some SERIOUS rating restrictions) are the only Portman films I will watch, having heard of this news.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
If she didn't want them showing shots of her nude, why did she stand in front of the camera with her clothes off?

BINGO!

DUH!
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She sucks now.

worthless without pics

Your wish is my command.  Oh, and I'd hit either of them.  Repeatedly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#37]
More...

Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I see anatomical structures

No you don't!  those are, uh, um.....they're not what you think they are!  (at least not until I get done saving all of them.....then the thread can get locked)
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#40]
I kinda like how she looked in Drones with the white suit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Fixed it!

www.unifac.com/altorfer/HPfixed.jpg

Thanks to Stony-Point for pointing out that the shark was missing!

LOL! That's so cool.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Wait does not stripping = nudity.

What did she think, but I like Portman Pie.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/hodge175/18.jpg

I hit it.. who cares if shes a liberal vegi eat harvard airhead.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#43]
THE CLEANER!!!!!!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#44]
I'd HIT that shit Like Darth Vader.
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
www.starwars.stopklatka.pl/images/choke.jpg

[yoda]Hot I find her not. Hit her would I not.[/yoda]
Link Posted: 11/18/2004 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You'd hit your mom?
Link Posted: 11/19/2004 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
[yoda]Hot I find her not. Hit her would I not.[/yoda]

You're ghey.

Link Posted: 11/19/2004 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#48]

Was a member of the environmental song and dance troupe The World Patrol Kids under her real name, Natalie Hershlag.

Link Posted: 11/19/2004 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
If you folks would read her bio, she is quite liberal. Let's see, she grad from Harvard(liberal), a vegetarian etc. But I [bet] a few of you guys would hit her anyways.

A few?!?!?  

Link Posted: 11/20/2004 5:10:52 AM EDT
[#50]

the concentration camp survivor look is a huge turn off to me.  Eat a sammich.  
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top