Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2001 1:38:09 PM EDT
I just finished putting this together, let me know what you think.  Unfortunately the only thing I got to shoot was the video footage.

Small version 3.4 mb
[url]www.swiretech.com/video/fullauto_final_small.mpg[/url]

Large version 8.0 mb
[url]www.swiretech.com/video/fullauto_final.mpg[/url]

Link Posted: 6/10/2001 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty sweet.

Ya know, after looking at that video, I think a 3rd-burst 9mm Glock wouldn't be too bad.  I'd imagine the groups would be fairly tight for engaging a 25m man-sized target.

Keep on truckin'

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Now that kicks some serious booty!  I agree about the 3 rd burst.

Bradd
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I could use a G18 for an IDPA match stock division.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool video. I gotta get me one of those...

[heavy]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#6]
what the hell is up with the butt rock music?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:43:25 AM EDT
[#7]
You could open up a big can of whoop ass with that thing.  I noticed all those ports on top.  How many?  
My friend has a 19C, and that thing has huge flames comming up on top.  The Auto must make flames.  
c-rock
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:48:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not sure how many ports, I would say about 5.  There were so many ports that the shells were more or less bubbling out of the top of the gun instead of being ejected.

The gun is actually a Glock 17 that was modified to select fire for a class 3 dealer in Ohio.  Total cost of the modification was $150.  The ban on new full auto's really sucks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Total cost of the modification was $150.  The ban on new full auto's really sucks.
View Quote

So what exactly is the law on having this modification done?

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So what exactly is the law on having this modification done?

Nuckles.
View Quote

You have to have a current class 3 dealer's license or be a law enforcement official authorized to carry a fully automatic.  The gun is considered a dealer sample and if the dealer doesn't renew his license he would have to sell it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I had the opportunity to lite one of these off last month.  Thought it to be a bit difficult to control but, was really fun!
[uzi]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top