Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2001 1:53:15 PM EDT
Sorry guys I'm on a roll tonite.

What the heck is that BONEHEAD Al Gore doing these days? God help us if he thinks he can make another run for President.

Last I heard he wasn't teaching his students anything at some Ivy League College?

Did I mention he is a BONEHEAD?
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe he is still teaching.  They say he has put on quite a bit of weight. HAHA  When Bob Dole lost in 96 he went out and laughed it off.  Gwhore is still crying! HAHA
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#3]
He's probably kicking himself in the ass for not being supportive to the 2nd amendment and losing millions of votes from gun owners.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Last I heard he gained 40-50lbs eating Hush-Puppies (a donut?) every day for breakfast.

His "class" was sooooo boring, people quit showing up at the end.

He refused to answer any question reguarding the last 8 years.

and he's getting in shape for 04'
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]
First I thought it was funny, then after I considered it, I thought it was funny - He was teaching [i]journalism???[/i][puke]

And the big media outlets [i]swear[/i] there's no media bias.

(BTW, Hushpuppies are corn meal, minced onion, and seasonings rolled up into little balls and deep fried.  Very Southern.  Usually goes with seafood.  Try Long John Silver's some time - If they could, I think they'd offer deep-fried Coca-cola.)
[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, the students of his class weren't supposed to disclose what he lectured about but a few of them did.  He talked about how the media is like financial derivatives, and technology coefficients in disseminating information. Sounds like a bunch of BS he just pulled out of his ass to sound intelligent, unlike that cretin George Bush.

Oh please, please please Mr. Gore! Please tell me how the media is like financial derivatives.  You're so SMART! (if anyone thinks they know what Gore was talking about please set me straight.  Because I think he's just full of shit).

Let's all bow our heads in a moment of thanks that this pompous ass didn't win.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I tell you what he's not doing.  He's not returning my phone calls!  When I met Al Gore he had a NRA rating of A+.  I taught him how to sell his soul and this is the thanks I get? [smoke]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Last I heard, he was going to take up cordless bunge jumping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top