Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 6/8/2001 8:03:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 8:09:16 AM EDT by Early-Chow-Recruit]
Time and time again I see alot of confusion on these pages and I think it's time to give you all some interesting reading to digest. As you browse the links provided I sugjest you thoroughly understand the information and mindset behind these groups, take time to thoroughly understand the aims and goals of these people. Information like this will allow one to debate others from a base of knowledge and not emotion. Semper Fi www.noi.org www.now.org www.cpusa.org www.greenpeace.org www.un.org www.animalliberationfront.net www.earthliberationfront.com www.millionmommarch.com edited beacuse I forgot the last one happy reading
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:29:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 8:42:57 AM EDT by nightstalker]
[url]www.noi.org[/url] [url]www.now.org[/url] [url]www.cpusa.org[/url] [url]www.greenpeace.org[/url] [url]www.un.org[/url] [url]www.animalliberationfront.net[/url] [url]www.earthliberationfront.com[/url] [url]www.millionmommarch.com[/url] I'll add one of my own. [url]www.dsausa.org[/url]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:33:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 9:41:04 AM EDT by Early-Chow-Recruit]
thanks, once finished please post a reply , it would be nice to hear views after reading
Top Top