Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/6/2001 7:27:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/6/2001 7:26:27 PM EST by BatMasterson]
Here is a place to shoot in Brighton, If you don't mind having to join. [url]http://128.241.168.248/sites/milgc/default.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:12:35 PM EST
They hold 3-gun as well as IPSC and if not mistaken IDPA shoots there as well. Tom (from Monroe, Mi about a hour south from that club)
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:16:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/7/2001 5:15:26 PM EST by QCMGR]
Originally Posted By BatMasterson: Here is a place to shoot in Brighton, If you don't mind having to join. [url]http://128.241.168.248/sites/milgc/default.htm[/url]
View Quote
I went to the web site. I just want a place to shoot, not join a religion.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:43:39 PM EST
QCMGR, Sounds like you need to join up here at the Capital Area Sportsman Club. Hardly anyone there, even on a Saturday. No range officer on the outdoor rifle/pistol ranges. Granted, it is probably a little Spartan, by comparison. Only the 25 yd pistol range is covered. Benches a little weathered but it's exactly what I'm looking for. A little less formal. I've only been a member for about 4 months. Oh ya, it's in Lansing, about...1 1/2 hrs away? I think. E-mail me if you want to, for further. Tim
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:50:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By fyrftr: QCMGR, Sounds like you need to join up here at the Capital Area Sportsman Club. Hardly anyone there, even on a Saturday. No range officer on the outdoor rifle/pistol ranges. Granted, it is probably a little Spartan, by comparison. Only the 25 yd pistol range is covered. Benches a little weathered but it's exactly what I'm looking for. A little less formal. I've only been a member for about 4 months. Oh ya, it's in Lansing, about...1 1/2 hrs away? I think. E-mail me if you want to, for further. Tim
View Quote
Thank you, I will e-mail.
Top Top