Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:

Only in GD does someone need to specify the sex they have had was with women.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:
I consider myself a virgin, of sorts. I've had sex with women, yes, but it never meant anything. So I still haven't "made love" so-to-speak.

I was a late bloomer though, didn't lose it until I was 22.

Only in GD does someone need to specify the sex they have had was with women.

You know what Little Pony says about this place: "This is one of the Top 5 gayest websites I know." So yes, it is necessary.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Wife and I have a friend who is ar ~40. She is nice and smart.
However, she is too anxious for her own good to settle down with a man to marry.
She is waiting for marriage.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
My wife has a good friend in her 50s who is a virgin.  I am genuinely not sure why.  She is a very nice girl, used to be a competitive swimmer in high school, fun, etc.
View Quote

She got nice tits?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't ask people that and it's none of my business.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
@556Cliff

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:

Holy hell LOL I never thought about it but can you imagine how much cool shit you could amass if you did not spend every waking moment thinking about getting more pussy.  I would probably have my own private island by now and a fleet of attack helicopters. It's a great superpower for sure, but also a great curse....

Upon farther reflection  I think I'd rather have pussy then a private island and a fleet of attack helicopters LoL...
@556Cliff

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]

It is.  I think at this point she has resigned herself to just being a lonely spinster for the rest of her life.  She doesn't even have any cats.  
View Quote
no cats?

even sadder.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#8]
There is a relative on my wife's side. Had never dated. Works all the time. Does not want to travel. Does not want to drive to meet a girl. Does not attend any social events. Does not drink, so no bar scene. No friends other than coworkers whom he talks on the phone with, but never meets in social setting. Has own place, but spends evenings in mom's house. Does not cook. Does not want to risk a mail-order bride.

He's a really good LEO, but he'll never get laid or married.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#9]

It is.  I think at this point she has resigned herself to just being a lonely spinster for the rest of her life.  She doesn't even have any cats.  
View All Quotes
My wife has a good friend in her 50s who is a virgin.  I am genuinely not sure why.  She is a very nice girl, used to be a competitive swimmer in high school, fun, etc.
that's really sad.

Depending what she looks like I might offer services, buuuuuut I don't want her getting clingy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By batjka104:
There is a relative on my wife's side. Had never dated. Works all the time. Does not want to travel. Does not want to drive to meet a girl. Does not attend any social events. Does not drink, so no bar scene. No friends other than coworkers whom he talks on the phone with, but never meets in social setting. Has own place, but spends evenings in mom's house. Does not cook. Does not want to risk a mail-order bride.

View Quote
cop should have some slooty nurses in the rotation.

how does a copper interact with the public and never stumble into sum puss?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By batjka104:

More importantly, how does a person with the maturity of a 12 year old act as a reasonable arbiter of public interactions. Imagine that guy at a domestic.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
More importantly, how does a person with the maturity of a 12 year old act as a reasonable arbiter of public interactions. Imagine that guy at a domestic.
View Quote
all the cops i know are sport fucking their female coworkers and/or have a strong rotation of slooty nurses.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Walkure:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/well-668.jpg
View Quote
there you are.

now it's a party!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

Being a virgin makes you more free than someone that gets some action?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jackthom8:
They're better off than you think. They still have their freedom.

Being a virgin means you are free from having committed the sin of fornication and free from the bonds of matrimony.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By curiomatic:

Being a virgin means you are free from having committed the sin of fornication and free from the bonds of matrimony.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By curiomatic:
Originally Posted By jackthom8:
They're better off than you think. They still have their freedom.

Not to mention, probably pretty free of that monkey on your back if you've made it this long.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
View Quote

It wouldn't occur to me to ask the question. I guess I know one guy who might be. He's religious and makes good money. Paid off house in a nice area. He's a careful guy I'd say.

Letting that woman snuggle up next to you comes with a risk.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
View Quote
Yea. How does it even come up? Is that information they constantly volunteer like a crossfitter or vegan?

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By c7aea15:
Yea. How does it even come up? Is that information they constantly volunteer like a crossfitter or vegan?
View Quote

It's certainly something I don't volunteer, but neither do I try to hide it. If you ask me any question directly, I will answer honestly to the best of my ability.

Of the subject at hand, several of my friends do know, but only because one suspected and asked me outright.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Holy hell LOL I never thought about it but can you imagine how much cool shit you could amass if you did not spend every waking moment thinking about getting more pussy.  I would probably have my own private island by now and a fleet of attack helicopters. It's a great superpower for sure, but also a great curse....

Upon farther reflection  I think I'd rather have pussy then a private island and a fleet of attack helicopters LoL...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoStockBikes:
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Screen names?

He started a thread several weeks back, but can’t remember his screen name.

Honestly, it is probably like a superpower if you were content with it.

George Goes Abstinent! | The Abstinence | Seinfeld
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
Have you had 87 pm's requesting pics, name and contact info yet?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#22]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crazykat-330.gif

I'm no expert on the topic at hand, but I'm guessing our local pedo catchers would tell you that a very large majority of kiddie diddlers were first diddled themselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pawcatch:
Well, kind of.
A guy guy I know was forced into an incestuous relationship with his mom and sister by his Dad and was taken away from them when he was 14.
He is a youth pastor now and considers himself a virgin. because he hasn't had sex since he was 14.
Super great guy that is now waiting for the right woman.

I'm no expert on the topic at hand, but I'm guessing our local pedo catchers would tell you that a very large majority of kiddie diddlers were first diddled themselves.

Yeah Tool made a song about that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Google "Wade P Streeter". I went to school with the guy. We bullied him because he was so weird as a kid.

Turns out he was weird because his father was raping him.

The reason to Google his name is to show how bad he got because he became his father instead of choosing a different path. He'll be in federal prison until he's 70. I don't know if he'll face state charges after that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Yep. 39 year old guy.

Super religious.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:48:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hostile1] [#25]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Google "Wade P Streeter". I went to school with the guy. We bullied him because he was so weird as a kid.

The reason to Google his name is to show how bad he got because he became his father instead of choosing a different path. He'll be in federal prison until he's 70. I don't know if he'll face state charges after that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Fuck.....that's disgusting and horrible.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Geez, I went a while without any and was just about losing my mind. Luckily I'm in a beyond healthy relationship and run low each week now.

I worked with a guy who I suspected of being one. Kind of an odd guy. We'd be in a group of guys and be just talking about whatever model or movie star and he'd just stand there awkwardly.
He hooked up with a chick from work and freaked out because "she tried to put my dick in her mouth!" She finally spilled the beans one day saying he was just "shy" until we told her what he had told us. She confirmed that they got to bed, and then he did up and leave quickly. She said he had a hog though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I work with a few in their twenties. On the other end of the spectrum there’s the promiscuous ones. A beautiful girl hired on a couple years back. Very pretty. She had encounters with at least three guys there. Now they have warts.

So glad I never caught anything.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SurvivingAZ:
Geez, I went a while without any and was just about losing my mind. Luckily I'm in a beyond healthy relationship and run low each week now.

I worked with a guy who I suspected of being one. Kind of an odd guy. We'd be in a group of guys and be just talking about whatever model or movie star and he'd just stand there awkwardly.
He hooked up with a chick from work and freaked out because "she tried to put my dick in her mouth!" She finally spilled the beans one day saying he was just "shy" until we told her what he had told us. She confirmed that they got to bed, and then he did up and leave quickly. She said he had a hog though.
View Quote

He thinks vaginas are icky
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#29]
You think I will give my essence to just anyone

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#30]
one of my general foremen makes the rounds sport fuckin' professional chicks.

pros start getting really good around $400/hr.

View Quote
That seems...low for top notch.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:
You think I will give my essence to just anyone

View Quote

Easy General Ripper, have some water...
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Maladjusted males, meanwhile, took to grooming all day—preening and licking themselves hour after hour. Calhoun called them “the beautiful ones.” And yet, even while obsessing over their appearance, these males had zero interest in courting females, zero interest in sex.
View Quote

-Mouse Utopia Experiment.

https://www.sciencehistory.org/stories/magazine/mouse-heaven-or-mouse-hell/
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Is she attractive?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By firedog51d:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By firedog51d:

….quickly erases PM written out for DM……
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Say what you want about these virgin men, at least they're not paying off some chick's student loans.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By razorbackM1A:

It wouldn't occur to me to ask the question. I guess I know one guy who might be. He's religious and makes good money. Paid off house in a nice area. He's a careful guy I'd say.

Letting that woman snuggle up next to you comes with a risk.
View Quote
Guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
That seems...low for top notch.
View Quote
hard times mean the price of pootie goes down, brotherman.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Andrewsky:
Say what you want about these virgin men, at least they're not paying off some chick's student loans.
View Quote
disregard females.  acquire currency.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
I know a couple of guys, one in his sixties and one in his seventies that have had zero sexual encounters.
View Quote

My uncle's brother is probably on the spectrum.  Did a career in the Navy.

So awkward, I wonder if he even got the whores on his WesPac tours to screw him.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Pretty sure I work with one. But he’s so awkward and difficult to talk to that I’d never be able to chat long enough to find out
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Two for sure. Both guys. Both not abnormal either.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:47:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hatidua] [#43]
-what does it require to think up this sort of thread?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:49:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lokifox] [#44]
I worked with a guy in his 50s who I was certain was still a virgin.

He had a couple drinks with the crew one night and started recounting memories of German whores.

People can surprise you.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By hatidua:
Somehow thinking about or knowing the sexual habits of other grown men does not really interest me all that much.

OP, someday you'll meet a girl (or boy...) and you can go play doctor behind the gym during recess.
View Quote
Woah!  Easy there big shoots. Stop being interested in this thread.

You're gonna give us the vapors with your TRT overdose.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By hatidua:
-what does it require to think up this sort of thread?
View Quote
You tell me Sigmund.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Radio_Free_ARFCOM:
I personally know 4 men age 43-53 that are virgins. They are all decent guys.

One is quite wealthy. The others mid to upper middle class.

Only one of them pines for vagina but he is so awkward and shy around women it borders on outright fear.

The others don't seem to care.

Like I said good guys, but it seems so alien to me.

Do you know anyone like that?

(oddly enough I know of zero female virgins in this age cohort)
View Quote

how do you even know this? Like I can't remember the last time I was like....bro you ever had sex? to an adult male.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I’m a born again virgin

It was 08 or 09 the last time , I can’t remember the year .

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#49]
My friend from high school made it till 41  she married a buddy of mine just a good girl with Christian beliefs  she is  also hot  and cool girl
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, kind of.
A guy guy I know was forced into an incestuous relationship with his mom and sister by his Dad......
View Quote

still counts
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top