Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Classic car delusion (Page 4 of 16)
Page / 16
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Neighbor just sold his 68 Camaro , replaced it with a new Mustang GT , well equipped with about 500 HP on pump gasoline , AC and a nice stereo.

To be honest I would do the same.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
My 1975 Oldsmobile has a 455 and big ol' carbs. It's 0-60 is about 4 seconds slower than my Kia Sedona MINIVAN.

I never fucked the prom queen in a minivan though
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Millennial checking in. I’ll keep my old, slow cars.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
And truthfully, the worst part about driving musclecars is all the dudes trying to talk to you every time they get the chance.

Dudes think women love muscle cars. They don't. Women loved my Miata. They like my CRX. My wife thinks my old cars stink.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a 69 COPO Camaro with an aluminum block 427.

Would tape a $100 bill to the dash and run the 1/4 mile with a passenger. And tell them if they could grab it during the run they could have it. G-forces always won and no one ever took my money.

Try that in your Tesla.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Consigli:

Would tape a $100 bill to the dash and run the 1/4 mile with a passenger. And tell them if they could grab it during the run they could have it. G-forces always won and no one ever took my money.

Try that in your Tesla.
View Quote
Did it have chrome or yellow slapper bars? Was the race came 3/4 or full?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I restore classic cars.  They are slow as shit if kept factory.  My crv could beat most of them in a quarter mile.

Their dog shit suspension makes it feel like you are driving fast because you are about to lose control if you turn at moderate speeds.  

Restomods are cool though. Good suspension, real power.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MontstrSp:
And truthfully, the worst part about driving musclecars is all the dudes trying to talk to you every time they get the chance.

Dudes think women love muscle cars. They don't. Women loved my Miata. They like my CRX. My wife thinks my old cars stink.

View Quote

Women say a lot of things.

Like that they aren't attracted to muscles.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Is that Cuda a true 6 pack?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Depends on the 4 cylinder.

That 9k rpm monstrosity they have in the s2000 is pretty lit.

Also this mf be a 4 cylinder too.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/1000008404-3214105.jpg
View Quote

Take the electric motor out and see if it can achieve the same lap time.  Not apples to apples in that case.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:56:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Consigli] [#11]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crownvic96:

Try that in your Tesla.

You meant race cam, right? And the car was so fast and sexy, most women came in it. Multiple times.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
I hear the Honda Civic crowd going on about how their 4 cyl. makes "more (horse)power" and how their economy car is faster in the first 60'. I'm thinking they are ignorant about torque...and probably cars in general.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
Originally Posted By STL_Nik:

They are completely delusional, modern 4 cylinders make equal or more power than your giant v8s made.
I hear the Honda Civic crowd going on about how their 4 cyl. makes "more (horse)power" and how their economy car is faster in the first 60'. I'm thinking they are ignorant about torque...and probably cars in general.

GM 2.7 I4 in the silverado makes more HP and TQ than the 5.7 Vortech from 1999
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Take the electric motor out and see if it can achieve the same lap time.  Not apples to apples in that case.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Depends on the 4 cylinder.

That 9k rpm monstrosity they have in the s2000 is pretty lit.

Also this mf be a 4 cylinder too.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/1000008404-3214105.jpg

Probably. But the implication that a 4 cylinder cannot give a chubby.... has been disproven.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#14]
depends what year and what model.

1966 Conti on air with a coyote swap...
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Even if slow compared to modern cars they are still badass
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By midcap:

GM 2.7 I4 in the silverado makes more HP and TQ than the 5.7 Vortech from 1999
View Quote
I mean, one is NA and one is turbo...but other than that....perfectly valid comparison
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Rbass:
Kids today...

One thing that seems to be playing out is that these new modern wonder cars will disappear. They are now completely dependent on software to function. That means circuit boards, screens, software etc. That stuff has a shelf life of a jug of milk. Wonder why there are tons and tons of old cars still here? Does anyone with even a room temp IQ think any modern cars are going to be around that long in the future? Not a chance. They will fail to function due to all the electronic systems and die out. They will not be rebuild-able in their as new state, since none of those components will exist or be offered.

I'm seeing this even now with my "old' 2000 Corvette. There are a few circuit board boxes that will fail, rendering some systems inop and as of now there aren't any aftermarket companies offering solutions. On a 'Vette, which may have the biggest aftermarket of any car ever. GM is not releasing the IP on the software or circuits, and likely never will. My car is old enough though that it will still run if these systems fail and can't be replaced, since it's mainly ABS, traction control etc. New cars? Everything runs through a screen and computers. If that computer goes down and is not supported then the entire car will become worthless. 20 years from now is going to be a very interesting time in the car world. And there will still be a lot of the old cars around.
View Quote
That part is erroneous if we're excluding performance parts, aftermarket PCBs and sensors are going to exist for the common cars, since the market is huge.  

Corvettes tend to change parts pretty often, have unique parts, and a big year (2016) is 40k cars produced. In 2016, there were 820k F150s made.  If you're reverse engineering an OEM PCB for aftermarket repairs, you're going to make the F150 module WAY before the corvette one.  

I have a 1999 XJ jeep, give or take the same year as your "old" corvette.  There is not a single electronic part on it that isn't readily and cheaply available. It was more or less the same widgets for 6 years, and shared parts across multiple platforms.

The components that are used in millions of cars over their production life, whether PCBs, touchscreens, or suspension bits are going to have strong OEM and aftermarket support.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
I restore classic cars.  They are slow as shit if kept factory.  My crv could beat most of them in a quarter mile.

Their dog shit suspension makes it feel like you are driving fast because you are about to lose control if you turn at moderate speeds.  

View Quote
I'm all about some restomods too. The only thing I hate is the ones that have insanely way to big rimmmzzzzzz on them.

Some of the ones i've been kicking around in my brain fantasyland:
  • '03-'06 Town Car with a 5.0L/10spd or maybe yolo a 7.3L in there
  • 4th Gen Continental with above drivetrains
  • Merkur XR4TI or SVO Mustang with a new 2.3L/6speed drivetrain and some newer interior bits like heated/cooled seats, etc.
  • 2nd or 3rd gen A-body with a '17 Chevy 'SS drivetrain.
  • '73 Ford F100 Ranger XLT like I had but with a 7.3L drivetrain
  • Dodge Lil Red Express with a Hellcat drivetrain

There's some others floating around in my head too lol.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By wakeboarder:

Liberals think and act on emotions instead of logic and reason
View Quote

They also like nanny systems to make their existence cushy instead of taking responsibility for shit themselves
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Kachael:

Same here, I rode every size of those Kawasaki 2 strokes and that is the reason they seemed so fast.

Cool bikes but my Yamaha RZ350 was more fun, I'm sorry I got rid of that one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
I had an on again off again relationship with a Kawasaki 750 2-stroke I swore was actually trying to kill me

Looking back,  it pulled a 12-second quarter mile. One of the slower bikes I've ever owned

Same here, I rode every size of those Kawasaki 2 strokes and that is the reason they seemed so fast.

Two strokes always seemed to get way up on the sketchy side when they got big.  Glad I didn't learn to ride on them, sooo much temptation.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes

yep - and 9/10 of them are idiots or just want to mention something irrelevant.

Stop at 7/11 to get a coffee while driving old car. Typical convo with Cleetus:

"Ay man. that's a nice car."
"Thanks"
"Is that a Boss?"
"It's a Mach 1"
"Cool man. My brother used to have a GTO..."  *launches into a 20 minute ramble about his brother's GTO*

When I bought mine, my girlfriend's son told her I only bought that car to pick up chicks (lol). If he only knew. Most chicks aren't interested in cars. Of the ones that are, very few are interested in old, loud, uncomfortable ones.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Is that Cuda a true 6 pack?
View Quote

It’s “true” in the sense that it has a built 440 6 in it, but that one isn’t numbers matching.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#23]
One interesting thing in my conversation with Dan when I went on the tour of the Fantomworks shop was he said the newer cars will be impossible to restore because off of all the electronics and sensors.  It’s interesting to think about.  Will there be an aftermarket where it’s profitable for the aftermarket to make all the electronics for a 2024 Camaro, Mustang, or Challenger?   I have no idea.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By haveTwo:

Two strokes always seemed to get way up on the sketchy side when they got big.  Glad I didn't learn to ride on them, sooo much temptation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By haveTwo:
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
I had an on again off again relationship with a Kawasaki 750 2-stroke I swore was actually trying to kill me

Looking back,  it pulled a 12-second quarter mile. One of the slower bikes I've ever owned

I learned to ride motorcycles on a Yamaha RD400. That was ummmm interesting.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:16:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Notcalifornialegal] [#25]
Originally Posted By VoxLibertatis:

It’s “true” in the sense that it has a built 440 6 in it, but that one isn’t numbers matching.
View Quote

My dad's got a 340 he's working on same color, with white Convertible top.

Scared the shit out of my son when he started it up.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Bro dozer lift kits and exhausts are a long way from proprietary flat screens, circuit boards and manufacturer copyrighted software that will not be released or licensed to the aftermarket. Walking dead. But continue on with your rant.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GenYRevolverGuy:

If meaningful demand exists, the industry will meet that demand.

A certain subset of the car community has talked about electronics and computers as if it's untouchable voodoo magic ever since the earliest EFI, electric fuel pumps, and other such systems were introduced. Decades have gone by, and that automotive apocalypse has yet to hit.

The aftermarket industry makes upgraded computer modules for some vehicles, and they even make some for models that never had computers to begin with. There's no reason to expect this to change.

PS: The Corvette aftermarket is a small fish compared to Big 3 trucks, Jeeps, Toyota and Nissan 4x4s, muscle cars, and most likely a good subset of the Japanese and European import tuner cars.

Bro dozer lift kits and exhausts are a long way from proprietary flat screens, circuit boards and manufacturer copyrighted software that will not be released or licensed to the aftermarket. Walking dead. But continue on with your rant.

Yes. Because none of the modified modern trucks and cars you see rolling around have any aftermarket electronics support whatsoever.

Nobody has figured out how to connect to those proprietary computers to change throttle mapping, transmission shift points, fuel control, or cook up things like E85 tunes for turbocharged vehicles. Nobody makes standalone ECUs, and nobody makes interfaces for systems from different manufacturers to talk to each other, so it's literally impossible to put GM LSX engines in non-GM vehicles. Also, nobody has figured out how to update/retrofit infotainment systems on even the most popular vehicles...

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By gearjammer351:

"Thanks"
"Is that a Boss?"
"It's a Mach 1"
"Cool man. My brother used to have a GTO..."  *launches into a 20 minute ramble about his brother's GTO*

When I bought mine, my girlfriend's son told her I only bought that car to pick up chicks (lol). If he only knew. Most chicks aren't interested in cars. Of the ones that are, very few are interested in old, loud, uncomfortable ones.
View Quote

My favorite is the "I'm building one just like it" crowd.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#28]
New cars perform well and tend to be much longer lived.

But, when something does go wrong, you're at the mercy of a modern garage.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CulperJunior:

Sometimes it's not about numbers. My 63 C10 looks way cooler than any mass produced modern shitbox.  It's the eyeball factor, son.

<---not a boomer
View Quote

Agreed. Modern cars, for the most part, are fucking boring, and they just try TOO hard to make them cool.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:

View Quote

Restomods are the way to go, no doubt. Unless it's a 100% original survivor car, of course.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:30:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: p3590] [#31]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
New cars perform well and tend to be much longer lived.

But, when something does go wrong, you're at the mercy of a modern garage.
View Quote
I'd argue that you're at the mercy of a different skillset, more so than a garage.  Assuming something reasonably common, there will be a strong aftermarket of the tools you need (i.e. forscan, AlfaOBD, etc).

"learn how to code"
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:32:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ruark] [#32]
Hey.... don't forget the power curve factor.  The 60s muscle cars were very bottom-end weighted.  I remember driving a 427 SS427 Chevelle one time, with a 4-speed and 4.11's. Sure, it'd "only" do 14 in the quarter, but goddam, you could be rumbling along at 30 mph sounding like an earthquake, then tap the gas pedal and lay 50 feet of rubber and damn near sprain your neck muscles.  I don't see that kind of pure, raw POWER in these flip-wristed asian toys.  It was something you had to experience to appreciate.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Ruark:
Hey.... don't forget the power curve factor.  The 60s muscle cars were very bottom-end weighted.  Sure, that 427 SS might only do 14 in the quarter, but standing still it'd rumble like an earthquake, and then lay 75 yards of rubber and damn near sprain your neck muscles. I don't see that kind of pure, raw power in these flip-wristed asian toys.  It was something you had to experience to appreciate.
View Quote
If it's laying rubber it's not spraining your neck muscles lol. You can't jump those coke cans if you're not hooking up your fancy bias ply tires there cleetus.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:34:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coreseller] [#34]

"Thanks"
"Is that a Boss?"
"It's a Mach 1"

View Quote

"That still got the original 442 in it?"  Shit you not heard that more times than I thought possible.  Fun for cruising and burnouts, time moves on.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#35]

The Corvette is a low volume car predominantly sold to old men that don't drive them much. Sales are well under 30k units most years. There's not nearly as much demand/money for some of those parts as you might think.

In situations where the demand exists, the industry will find a solution.
View Quote

Because 25 year olds are lining up at the Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini dealerships right?  
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MallNinja531:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/505993/5aa2c7eeb8bd1b9c2d23ee4d478b38f4_jpg-3214120.JPG

But seriously, old cars aren't necessarily cool due to horsepower/quarter mile/speed. They're cool because you don't see them day in and day out, they have a very cerebral sight/sound/smell (loads of raw unburnt fuel. Yummy!) and it's just a fun novelty. Sorry your husband won't let you get one OP.

I highly doubt you're having as much fun in your Camry as I am rowing gears in this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/505993/IMG_20230919_112141373_jpg-3214126.JPG
View Quote

I want to know more about the 455 under the hood of that Buick.  Bad ass!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#37]
My mom had a 1969 Chevelle SS. I drove it and couldn't believe how terrible it was. They look good in photos but fuck driving one.

She sold it because she hated old dudes swarming the car everywhere she went.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

Not about torque, it’s about weight. Laugh all you want about 4 cylinder Hondas, just keep in there are 300+ hp naturally aspirated civics running around that weigh less than 2000lbs… those cars will outrun a lot of cars you wouldn’t expect. That said, I think FWD sucks.
View Quote

The problem is you’d still have to be seen driving a Civic and I don’t want to get hit on by emo freaks with hula hoops for earlobes and a fishing lure in their snot box.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#39]
You're right OP.
Classic cars were all talk and crank hp numbers and then when dynoed to the wheels they were 200 or less. 14s in the 1/4 were quick.

Modern economy cars can easily outrun them. The boomers won't understand and will talk about their "beast", or "hopping coke cans" or "twisting the chassis" until the end of time.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:51:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 73RR] [#40]

Yea them old cars were never really that fast. Except that Superbird at the top pic was the first to car to hit 200MPH in 1969 with 60s technology. Pushrod V8, torsion bar front suspension etc etc.

Either way, old cars have the cool factor and in stock form yea they were pretty slow for a car hauling 3500 lbs of iron with small block V8s and such.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Nostalgia is the biggest liar you will ever meet. I hear boomer car guys go on and on about how fast their muscle car was and how modern cars are shit.
They are completely delusional, modern 4 cylinders make equal or more power than your giant v8s made. Modern cars don't need a complete tear down and rebuild every 50k miles like the cars of yesteryear.  Line any of those old muscle cars up next to a modern Mustang or Charger, it's night and day. 14 seconds used to be a fast qt mile, guys are daily driving cars that are running low 8's.

Yes the modern car is harder for people to work on themselves but if you're not a complete dumbass it is doable.

Old cars are cool but lets be honest about how great they really were.

*edit*
Before anybody starts with dyno numbers, those old school numbers are complete horseshit and has been proven time and time again.  Put them on the dyno, yall were lied to about what those cars made.
View Quote

I'm an old car guy, and you're not wrong. Most of the older cars were 15/16 second cars, at best. They did look and sound a lot cooler than most of whats on the road today.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Nostalgia is the biggest liar you will ever meet. I hear boomer car guys go on and on about how fast their muscle car was and how modern cars are shit.
They are completely delusional, modern 4 cylinders make equal or more power than your giant v8s made. Modern cars don't need a complete tear down and rebuild every 50k miles like the cars of yesteryear.  Line any of those old muscle cars up next to a modern Mustang or Charger, it's night and day. 14 seconds used to be a fast qt mile, guys are daily driving cars that are running low 8's.

Yes the modern car is harder for people to work on themselves but if you're not a complete dumbass it is doable.

Old cars are cool but lets be honest about how great they really were.

*edit*
Before anybody starts with dyno numbers, those old school numbers are complete horseshit and has been proven time and time again.  Put them on the dyno, yall were lied to about what those cars made.
View Quote

WTF difference does it make? You sound like the yin to their yang.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By CanaryCamaro:
I have a '69 Camaro. It's a base model V8 with a 327 2 barrel carb. It was my grandmothers.

It's quite possibly the slowest car I've ever owned and driven.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Square66:

Because 25 year olds are lining up at the Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini dealerships right?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Square66:

The Corvette is a low volume car predominantly sold to old men that don't drive them much. Sales are well under 30k units most years. There's not nearly as much demand/money for some of those parts as you might think.

In situations where the demand exists, the industry will find a solution.

No, they're buying mods and parts for Jeeps, trucks, muscle cars, and hot hatches.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Try that in your Tesla.
View Quote

Could it jump a Coke can off the line?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Yall think the muscle car folks were looked down upon by the Hot Rodders of the 50's?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#47]

Women say a lot of things.

Like that they aren't attracted to muscles.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/1000008225-3206270.gif
View Quote

Wet down to their knees.  Too bad guy is probably gay.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:10:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarlosC] [#48]
It's definitely about the style and sounds of the classics. Everything else about them sucks - and I say this as a former muscle car fan.

Decades ago, I restored an authentic 67 RS/SS 350 Camaro and gave a little extra get up and go with a 427hp @ 6000rpm 355 because the original 350 was long gone. It was a beautiful car to look at and it sounded like a beast, but that was it. The 3.73 12-bolt meant is was very loud at highway speeds where I could get about 15mpg. No a/c, no ABS, couldn't hear the radio over the engine noise, uncomfortable seats, recirculating ball steering was scary at times, cornered horribly, etc. The best I could ever get was 13.5 sec in the 1/4 mile. But it looked and sounded great.

I kept it for years before I found I wasn't driving it much so I sold it for someone else to enjoy. I bought a BMW 328i. Incredible car, great mileage - sometimes getting near 40 mpg, but not enough power. So, now I have this, a BMW M4 Competition. 450hp @ 7500 rpm & 406 lb/ft torque (BMW lies, way understated), 25 mpg+ on the highway, A/C, ABS, traction control, tight steering, nice rumble but you can still hear the radio, grabs corners like it's on rails, interior is plush leather, seats are very comfortable and hold me like I'm in an F-16, 0-60 in 3.8 sec, 12 second 1/4 mile @118. I love the look of the old cars, but I wouldn't own one again.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Bench racing thread.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By coreseller:

"That still got the original 442 in it?"  Shit you not heard that more times than I thought possible.  Fun for cruising and burnouts, time moves on.

https://i.imgur.com/WGJv3uN.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coreseller:

"Thanks"
"Is that a Boss?"
"It's a Mach 1"

https://i.imgur.com/WGJv3uN.jpg

4 speed, 4 barrel, 2 (dual) exhaust. Now will wait for someone to contradict.
Page / 16
Classic car delusion (Page 4 of 16)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top