User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
The striking contrast between Trump and Biden

Trump says a million words a day, and rarely slips or stutters.

Biden can't utter a few sentences without a gaffe or a lie.

EVERYONE can see this.

View Quote
And yes most people think that the president actually is running things, and that elections are really based on the votes cast by the unwashed masses.  

At no point in American history has the veil of legitimacy faded as thinly as now. No educated, rational person can argue that the president isn't a figurehead. The whole charade is so transparent,  and the ruling class doesn't even care enough to repair it.  

It's a slap in the face of every tax payers who funds their existence.  It's long past time for the guilty to be held accountable.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Freedom is scary to democrats

http://i.imgur.com/81e1HX8h.png
View Quote
If seeing thousands of proud Americans waving our flag while publicly denouncing a fraudulent government doesn't make you smile and your heart grow warmer, go find another fucking country. We don't need your kind here.

Anyone who is scared by this doesn't deserve America.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Trump won 2020 in a landslide.  The uniparty needs to be held accountable.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:25:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#4]
Donald Trump said that his wife Melania thought his impression of President Joe Biden was a little too real in a speech on Saturday.

The former president has said that the First Lady has been his toughest critic over his raucous rallies.

It appears that Trump's impression of election rival President Joe Biden as a doddering old man may have hit too close for Melania, as Trump explained at his rally on the Jersey Shore Saturday.

He told the Wildwood crowd that he no longer does his impression of Biden because Melania thought it was really him.

'I called my wife, the great first lady,' Trump said. 'I said 'first lady how great a speech was that? 'She said 'You were OK'. I said 'What's wrong? '. She said 'Well, you couldn't find your way off stage!'

He then tried to explain that he was imitating Biden 'and they said I couldn't find my way off, that's what happened. So I have to be careful!'

Trump then accused the 'fake news' of saying that he himself couldn't get off the stage, so now he does a 'modified version' of his impression.

Video

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:03:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By fargo007:

The only solution is our own fraud schemes that works better than theirs.

And rule #1 is not reporting your results until all the cities have locked theirs in.

Make it so bad that it's the dims that are begging for fair and transparent elections.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fargo007:
Originally Posted By memsu:
Originally Posted By 80085:
He could fill every stadium and arena in the USA all at the same time and it wouldn't make a smidgen of a difference because in the end his people don't count the votes.

Unfortunately this.

And we have some really stupid Republicans that refuse to do anything about it.

The only solution is our own fraud schemes that works better than theirs.

And rule #1 is not reporting your results until all the cities have locked theirs in.

Make it so bad that it's the dims that are begging for fair and transparent elections.
300 million votes for Trump, and how dare you question it!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#6]
He could fill every stadium and arena in the USA all at the same time and it wouldn’t make a smidgen of a difference because in the end his people don’t count the votes.
View Quote

At that point, voting is seen as pointless and….
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Creatyre:

The founders would be embarrassed to see our inaction, myself included.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Creatyre:
Originally Posted By 50cal:
Trump is going to win huge. But when it comes to the "official" count, he will lose. The last 2 elections have let the Dems perfect their scam. It's going to take a massive Reagan style landslide for a Republican to win the Presidency again.

The Presidential election is a farce anymore. Mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, late night vote counting. It's a fuck up of epic proportions.

The founders would be embarrassed to see our inaction, myself included.

Even this place will give you a time out if you say the quiet part outloud.

You vote your way in, you don't vote your way out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:49:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HourOfAngle:
A state that elected Christie for governor. Color me impressed, oh not really.
View Quote

Who cares, it’s NJ, they will rig it and laugh. Who cares, it’s not really America
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]
He could fill every stadium and arena in the USA all at the same time and it wouldn't make a smidgen of a difference because in the end his people don't count the votes.
View Quote
And the old Rona McDaniel uniparty RNC was ok with this. RNC is under new management now and is purging the old uniparty traitors. They are now developing the means and resources to finally fight back this time. Not going to roll over and let it happen again without a fight this time.

From People Magazine:

"Politico reports that more than 60 RNC staffers across the organization's political, communications and data departments are expected to be let go   including five unnamed members of the senior staff   after Trump loyalists were recently installed on the committee's leadership team.
One of those new leaders is none other than his daughter-in-law Lara Trump."

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

They don't fill in the ballots, either.
View Quote

Or disable the signature verification.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

They don't fill in the ballots, either.

Or have people drop off sacks of ballots in the middle of the night to those drop boxes
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
New Jersey is a weird fucking place
View Quote
It's the pork roll that does it.  Glad I can get it 300 miles away.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump rallies are like the old carnivals or circus.

People wearing costumes, clowns juggling, bums with shopping carts selling Chinese pirated Trump merch. People on stilts looking like Uncle Sam and shit. People running around wearing shirts with Q’s on them while they yell “Q sent me!” It’s loud, it’s festive.

Trump loves it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Trump's clown world rallies are much preferred to the actual clown world the leftists have created.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#15]
He could fill every stadium and arena in the USA all at the same time and it wouldn’t make a smidgen of a difference because in the end his people don’t count the votes.
View Quote

This.

“81 million! Most votes in the history of ever! All to a demented pedophile that’s been a dirty pissant congressman for 47 years that campaigned from his basement!”
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 50cal:
Trump is going to win huge. But when it comes to the "official" count, he will lose. The last 2 elections have let the Dems perfect their scam. It's going to take a massive Reagan style landslide for a Republican to win the Presidency again.

The Presidential election is a farce anymore. Mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, late night vote counting. It's a fuck up of epic proportions.
View Quote

This.

Peppering my angus.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By rb889:

This.

“81 million! Most votes in the history of ever! All to a demented pedophile that’s been a dirty pissant congressman for 47 years that campaigned from his basement!”
View Quote

They stole it in 2020 and they OWN the narrative now .  They use projection and accuse the R's of trying to steal it then and are starting again for 2024 .
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Papaw:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Papaw:
Originally Posted By Tirador223:
Looks like a Nuremberg rally.

You can ignore these guys.  I dont get many 2001's but its fun when I do
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By kychas:
The reason hilldog lost was he overwhelmed the machine
She had to make it believable
I think they know that is not necessary now
View Quote

It went too fast for them to shut it down.  They tried but it was too late.  the last time they had enough cheat built in that they just shut four or five states down and figured it out then ran enough ballots across the scanners to win.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top