Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
The majority of abortions are coerced by men.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Abortion numbers prove that.

*As reported by women.

LOL
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By contract:
Posted about this before.

All women are just adult children with mental illnesses.

Every single one.

IBTL though.

No idea why it's so taboo to talk about this. EVERY MAN ON THE PLANET knows it's true.

As much as we all WISH it wasn't.
View Quote

No. Not all men know this, even though it's glaringly obvious. The world has no shortage of blue pill simps. Whores making millions on Onlyfools is just one metric. Plenty here too.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BTccw:

Absolute truth. Another component Psychopath’s lack is a conscience. They fake that also-in my personal experience by appearing “religious”.
View Quote

My mother is the reason I am who I am.  She recognized early on and taught me things to shape me into who I am.  Things I have to consciously focus on is not to manipulate people it is almost like when I see people who would be easy to manipulate I have this urge to exploit it.  People who expose weakness or anything that that I see as exploitable is like chumming the waters for me.  My wife has helped me a lot and my daughter coming into my life gives me this ability to not be so selfish now my brain thinks everything I do is to better my little girl but I am also thinking it will benefit me somehow.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Ever notice that a Hims subscription is for boner pills and a Hers subscription is for psyche meds?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
A lot of you all are confusing sociopathy for psychopathy.  
You may never know you are interacting with a psychopath we wear masks and blend you.  My tell is my complete lack of empathy or ability to be sad, anxious, depressed, and all those useless emotions.  I can fake a lot of these things very well by learning how to emulate others who experience it.
View Quote

thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Goodness
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Ever notice that a Hims subscription is for boner pills and a Hers subscription is for psyche meds?
View Quote
I have no experience with Hers but the HIMS are psychoactive medication and mood altering medications.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 4:12:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556_Chowder] [#8]
View All Quotes

Here you have a woman’s inability to accept responsibility on full display.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:00:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR15Texan] [#9]
Originally Posted By RedAngus:

Wait until you get to the part where the abortion industry accounts for 28% of the US GDP...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:

Now you are just full of shit

Wait until you get to the part where the abortion industry accounts for 28% of the US GDP...

Way too much reality for the woman mind now.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AR15Texan:

Why too much reality for the woman mind now.

https://i.ibb.co/brgWkD2/Screenshot-20240511-205713.png
https://i.ibb.co/r658ZmR/Screenshot-20240511-205811-1.png
View Quote

Those numbers put the Germans method of killing people to shame.  Even Mao and Stalin purges could not pull off those numbers in multiple years.  Talk about actual mass murder!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:40:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RedAngus] [#11]

View Quote

Hmmm…

Does that mean that substituting 630,000 illegal aliens in place of US abortions will put $6.9T back into the US economy?  If that’s the case, we should be operating on a net positive trajectory by killing unborn babies. We’re importing way more illegals, but the math isn’t adding up.

Edit:  Just to be clear, that number (28% of US GDP) wasn’t mine, and in NO WAY do I believe or agree with it.  That was stated by QueenDeNile earlier in this thread.  That would put the average cost of every abortion in the US at over $12,000,000.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#12]
GD: women choosing the bear is just divisive nonsense to sow discord!

Also GD: women are all psychopaths!

It’s almost like some of y’all are perfectly fine with nastiness as long as you’re the one slinging it but get your feelers all hurt when you realize your shitty attitude has consequences.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Those numbers put the Germans method of killing people to shame.  Even Mao and Stalin purges could not pull off those numbers in multiple years.  Talk about actual mass murder!
View All Quotes

And if you would believe one woman’s BS in this thread, the majority of those murders are coerced by men.  

I don’t believe that for a minute.  Any time in history that men have been responsible for such mass murder, it has been called out, publicized and condemned worldwide.  Let women do it and “we” will fight for their “rights”.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

*As reported by women.

LOL
View Quote

Well not taking accountability is one sign of psychopathy. lol
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:09:01 PM EDT
[#15]
A very significant portion are narcissists and sociopaths. A bunch of them being psychopaths isn’t surprising.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#16]

And if you would believe one woman’s BS in this thread, the majority of those murders are coerced by men.  

I don’t believe that for a minute.  Any time in history that men have been responsible for such mass murder, it has been called out, publicized and condemned worldwide.  Let women do it and “we” will fight for their “rights”.
View All Quotes

It’s not like it hasn’t been talked about repeatedly. It just isn’t really in the mainstream’s interest to promote that little fact because they want to continue the abortion mills.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

It’s like y’all think all these men out there knocking up random bints are super excited to become daddies or something. Pro-tip: most of them abhor the idea. That’s why they drop fake phone numbers, give fake names, or just ghost after they find out the news. Add in the pimps, parents, and doctors who have no problem with abortion, and there are a lot of men who see it as an expedient fix to an inconvenient problem.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:26:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RedAngus] [#17]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

It’s not like it hasn’t been talked about repeatedly. It just isn’t really in the mainstream’s interest to promote that little fact because they want to continue the abortion mills.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

It’s like y’all think all these men out there knocking up random bints are super excited to become daddies or something. Pro-tip: most of them abhor the idea. That’s why they drop fake phone numbers, give fake names, or just ghost after they find out the news. Add in the pimps, parents, and doctors who have no problem with abortion, and there are a lot of men who see it as an expedient fix to an inconvenient problem.
View Quote

67% of women described their abortions as “accepted but inconsistent with their values and preferences” (43%) or “unwanted or coerced” (24%).

I found this in your first link.

Edit: This in another…They found that 22.6% of women surveyed had undergone at least one abortion, a percentage that is consistent with estimates of the national abortion rate. Of those women who reported undergoing an abortion, 60% reported coercion from a male partner, family members, other people, or life circumstances, such as finances.

So, not a majority coerced by men, exactly, but lots of other reasons they chose to abort.

I’ll check out the others tomorrow sometime.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By spork:
Are they the ones that choose bears or whatever that dumb crap is?
View Quote

They can’t be trusted in the woods either.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/08/19/talladega-national-forest-robbery-fatal-shooting-child-gun/7846391001/

Officials: Woman posing as stranded motorist kills student in Alabama forest; officers find encampment, 5-year-old with shotgun

While investigating the shooting, officials discovered an encampment in the woods and were confronted by a 5-year-old boy armed with a loaded shotgun, the Clay County Sheriff’s Office said

A Florida college student exploring the Alabama wilderness with his girlfriend died in a shootout with a would-be robber who posed as a stranded motorist, authorities said.

The death led to the discovery of an "off the grid" encampment in the woods, two arrests and law enforcement being confronted by a 5-year-old boy armed with a shotgun at the camp, authorities said.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes

One of the biggest false statements ever made on this site.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:37:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#20]

67% of women described their abortions as “accepted but inconsistent with their values and preferences” (43%) or “unwanted or coerced” (24%).

Edit: This in another…They found that 22.6% of women surveyed had undergone at least one abortion, a percentage that is consistent with estimates of the national abortion rate. Of those women who reported undergoing an abortion, 60% reported coercion from a male partner, family members, other people, or life circumstances, such as finances.

So, not a majority coerced by men, exactly, but lots of other reasons they chose to abort.

View All Quotes

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Also, it’s apparent that these women aren’t “loud and proud” about their abortion like weve been told either. They feel a sense of either judgement, shame, regret or a mixture of all and aren’t going to say “It was just me not wanting my life inconvenienced with no other outside pressure” when giving a reason.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Ya might say username checks out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

I would bet a paycheck that the majority of that percentage is really the way they are attempting to assuage their guilt of the murder of an innocent. And that is a VERY female thing to do. To make something bad the ''fault'' of someone other then themselves is classic Freudian behavior.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Yup.  That's what I tell all the pro-choicers in my life.  "We need to keep abortion legal so that when men knock up women they don't care about, they have a way of forcing the woman to get rid of the problem."
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeah they are!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#25]
GD: women choosing the bear is just divisive nonsense to sow discord!

Also GD: women are all psychopaths!

It’s almost like some of y’all are perfectly fine with nastiness as long as you’re the one slinging it but get your feelers all hurt when you realize your shitty attitude has consequences.
View Quote

I don't see the disconnect. Psychos would choose the bear.

Your theory is that some or a lot of "Men" are actually upset over it? All I've seen is a bunch of memes mocking the stupidity of it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:56:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

And the guys who recklessly put a baby in these monsters share no responsibility for the killing of a child?
View Quote

Both quoted and screenshotted for posterity:

Attachment Attached File

Because I  can’t believe what I just read.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:00:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Unless they are holding a gun to her head, no. If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant, it is ultimately up to her to prevent it.
View Quote

There was a movie that came out at least 10 years ago starring Hillary Swank as a woman boxer.  Clint Eastwood was her coach/trainer in the movie.  It was called “Million Dollar Baby”.

The underlying mantra I got from that movie was:  “The first rule is to protect YOURSELF at all times.”

That’s really sage advice for outside the ring too.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:06:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By maxima2:
All.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:11:12 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

It's a pretty amazing mental gymnastics to ask a person about a shameful thing they did, then believe that the stated deflections remove all the responsibility from the person with 100% of the decision making authority.

It is especially stupid when those same people proclaimed it's uniquely their "right to choose" said shameful act, or not. They even got the SCOTUS to pretend with them that the "woman's right to choose" was a constitutionally protected right, for a few decades. How did they justify that? An imagined right to privacy. So sure, the person with a 100% right to privacy and 100% authority to make a decision is 0% responsible for that decision.

No one has the power to force a woman to get an abortion. However, if she chooses to have the baby, the State will force the guy to foot that bill. And it will FAR exceed the cost of raising a child.

If leftist women have a unique intellectual strength, it's twisting facts to meet their emotions.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:28:36 AM EDT
[#30]
A lot of you all are confusing sociopathy for psychopathy.  
You may never know you are interacting with a psychopath we wear masks and blend you.  My tell is my complete lack of empathy or ability to be sad, anxious, depressed, and all those useless emotions.  I can fake a lot of these things very well by learning how to emulate others who experience it.
View Quote

Psychopathy or a psychopathology?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:33:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:36:02 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

But I thought there were Planned Parenthood abortion doctors….well, at least one anyway…who was caught on tape bragging how she was able to turn a “fetus” a certain way still inside the womb in order to extract say the liver tissue or kidney tissue.  And then turn around and sell that tissue to various tissue brokers.

You mean to tell me all that selling of fetal tissue is NOT a big business in itself?

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:51:43 AM EDT
[#33]
This brings me to my next thread.

Let’s see how long that will stay open.  Be sure to take my survey.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:07:21 AM EDT
[#34]
It is tracked and it is true.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alembic:

What?

How would that data even be trackable.
It is tracked and it is true.

Well your username fits. That's total fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:11:29 AM EDT
[#35]
I've dated many psychopathic women.

The one who just decided to give away her dog was a good one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:30:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:

Well your username fits. That's total fucking bullshit.
View Quote

In the very early 1990’s, when I was doing my undergrad, I learned very early on on to set up studies, experiments, surveys, etc.

At least with surveys, even anonymous surveys, we learned about the phenomenon called “social desirability”.

That issue comes into play in taboo subjects….like teenage sex surveys.

Yes, even if they were completely anonymous.

A lot of the teenage boys report that they are “Don Juans” and getting some action all the time.

Conversely, the teenage girls’ surveys would paint them as pure as the driven snow.

Both conditions are considered….well…at least they were back in the 1980’s and 1990’s to be “socially desirable”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social-desirability_bias

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:48:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By midcap:
A lot of women are very disturbed or very very neurotic because their husbands do not know how to handle business in the bedroom. It's very sad, there are a shit load of grown ass women, with husbands, and who have beared children who do not get to have a release in the bedroom. This will lead to hysteria
View Quote

Oddly enough,  I would say that at least 75% of the divorced women I have dated have said that there husbands were absolutely horrible in the bedroom.  

Of course my first thought is:  “Don’t you test drive a car before you buy it?”

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#38]
I predict this thread will git lit today. RTX standing by.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Wait until they get a load of Arfcom General Discussion.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:59:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
View Quote

They're already here. Crazy bitches cruise this site hoping for a chance to hook up with 340 pound incels who still live with mom and only shower twice a week. You know they do.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#41]
If you are interested-study the history of abortion. The phrase My body my choice was created by a man IIRC he was a psychiatrist and he did so to teach women to deal with abortion. Y'all can think I'm nuts but it's widely studied and documented. As for the guy below who says he can't be coerced into killing his children-what a stupid argument. The comparison is stupid since you can't get pregnant and you are stronger than most females.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

Oh really. Is that why so many women are absolutely livid about the SCOTUS correct decision about abortion belonging to the states?
If you are interested-study the history of abortion. The phrase My body my choice was created by a man IIRC he was a psychiatrist and he did so to teach women to deal with abortion. Y'all can think I'm nuts but it's widely studied and documented. As for the guy below who says he can't be coerced into killing his children-what a stupid argument. The comparison is stupid since you can't get pregnant and you are stronger than most females.

You should post a cite or at least a name to support your argument - I'm not convinced that creating a slogan rises to the level of "coercion".
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Women have issues because like men they marry for looks and can't control sexual desire.

Find a woman you can build a shed with or go fishing with. and she understands how to hook up a breaker panel and raise birds.

That's the girl you marry.
View Quote

Unicorns.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ranxerox911:

Unicorns.
View All Quotes
Women have issues because like men they marry for looks and can't control sexual desire.

Find a woman you can build a shed with or go fishing with. and she understands how to hook up a breaker panel and raise birds.

Unicorns.

They do exist.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RTX:

They do exist.
View All Quotes

Unicorns.

They do exist.

Lol, lucky.   Does she have lots of older brothers that raised her in the Manly Arts?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Lol, lucky.   Does she have lots of older brothers that raised her in the Manly Arts?
View All Quotes

Unicorns.

They do exist.

Geez...normally, guys want to know if she has sisters. Her brothers don't swing that way, but I'm sure Mr Right is out there for you somewhere. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:09:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ranxerox911] [#46]

Geez...normally, guys want to know if she has sisters. Her brothers don't swing that way, but I'm sure Mr Right is out there for you somewhere. Good luck.
View All Quotes

Unicorns.

They do exist.

You asshole, lol.  It's too early in the morning for this shit.  Walked right into that one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#47]

You asshole, lol.  It's too early in the morning for this shit.
View All Quotes

Unicorns.

They do exist.

You asshole, lol.  It's too early in the morning for this shit.

Oh, noes...I've been insulted by a stranger on the innernet and my feelers are hurt. Reported! Reported! LMAO

Seriously, you do make a very good point. A lot of it probably has to do with how they are raised. I would think that you might be on to something that being raised in a competitive environment with brothers might influence how they turn out. But, I suspect that having an alpha male father in the household is the real key. Too many kids these days are being raised by single moms, or if a man is in the house, he's a soiboi faggot-like excuse for a man.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:27:18 AM EDT
[#48]

They're already here. Crazy bitches cruise this site hoping for a chance to hook up with 340 pound incels who still live with mom and only shower twice a week. You know they do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

I know my psychopathic narcissist stalker of an ex-wife is lurking.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Plenty of women are psychos, you say?

🤔

I'm glad scientists finally told us. Explains a lot.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#50]

Oh, noes...I've been insulted by a stranger on the innernet and my feelers are hurt. Reported! Reported! LMAO

View Quote

Meanwhile, at GD Mod Headquarters...

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top