BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:57:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ameshawki] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bafordman:
Just out of curiosity, how much is 6500 JDAM's and who was going to be paying for it?
View Quote

$21k to $36k each.  Surprisingly cheap.  Say $140 mil  to $150 mil depending on quantity discounts, rebates, dealer incentives. Not even real money.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By torstin:
Who else could Israel buy from?
View Quote

This is exactly the reason why they make as much of their own stuff in house as they possibly can.

It's also the reason why they spy so heavily on countries they are otherwise allied or friendly with.

Nobody is coming to help them when they truly need it.

Least of all the retarded pedophile.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By tifosi:
They'll still vote for him, so he doesn't care.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tifosi:
Originally Posted By Federov:
I see Biden's reelection strategy of "Fuck the Jews" is in full swing.
They'll still vote for him, so he doesn't care.

Just like the blacks will still vote blue
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Trump got impeached for asking about corruption in Ukraine and supposedly inferring that continued support would be contingent on investigating said corruption. Corruption that was being investigated until the previous admin told them to stop. Dems screech about how this is election interference / quid pro quo.
View Quote

IIRC, Trump called up the UKR president and asked him if this really happened.
Which of course is far worse than Biden doing it in the first place.

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:

$21k to $36k each.  Surprisingly cheap.  Say $140 mil  to $150 mil depending on quantity discounts, rebates, dealer incentives. Not even real money.  
View Quote

current year cost is a little over 50k per kit, and if these are considered FSM, there is additional cost added in.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
Wasn't one of the reasons they impeached Trump was because he held off on giving Ukraine some weapons?
View Quote

Now lets see if Uniparty Mike Johnson does anything about it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By R0N:

current year cost is a little over 50k per kit, and if these are considered FSM, there is additional cost added in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:

Just out of idle curiosity, how much of that 50k is for the dumb bomb, how much for the navigation package, and how much for assembling the two?

And just how accurate are they? 10ft, 50ft, 100ft, 500ft?

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Biden warns Israel he will stop sending U.S. bombs and artillery rounds if there is a major invasion of Rafah and claims American explosives have been used to kill civilians

Joe Biden on Wednesday said U.S. bombs have been used to kill civilians in Rafah and that he would pause more arms shipments to Israel if Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu launches a full-scale invasion.

'Civilians have been killed in Rafah as a result of those bombs and other ways they go after population centers. I made it clear that if they go into Rafah – they haven't gone into Raffa yet - I'm not supplying the weapons,' Biden said in an interview with CNN.

The president, last week, delayed the delivery of 3,500 bombs to the U.S.'s Middle East ally. It was the first time he used his executive power to influence Israel's approach to its war with Hamas.

'We're going to continue to make sure Israel is secure in terms of Iron Dome and their ability to respond to attacks like the one came out at least recently. But it's just wrong. We're not gonna - we're not gonna supply the weapons and artillery shells used,' he said.

He noted Israel has not launched a full-scale invasion yet - just crossed the border but express frustration the invasion has cut off a crucial supply line via Egpyt to bring in much-humanitarian aid to the Palestinian refugees in Gaza.

‘They haven't gotten in the population centers - what they did is right on the border and it's causing problems with - right now - in terms of Egypt, which I've worked very hard make sure we have a relationship and help but I've made it clear to Bibi and the war cabinet – they’re not going to get our support if, in fact, they go into these population centers,' he said.

Israel has downplayed the administration's decision to withhold the 1,800 2,000-pound and 1,700 500-pound bombs.

The administration also is reviewing whether to hold back future transfers, including guidance kits that convert so-called dumb bombs into precision-guided munitions, according to reports.

Many Democrats have urged the president to limit arms shipments to Israel out of concern they will be used against innocent civilians.

Israel heavily relies on the U.S. to stock its military. Many of the drones used last month to ward off Iranian missiles were American-made and U.S. forces helped counter the bombing.

Biden's decision comes as he has struggled to balance his support for Israel after the October 7th attack by Hamas with his efforts to protect the civilian population of Palestine.

About a million refugees have crowded into Rafah. Biden on Monday warned Netanyahu against a full-scale assault of Rafah.  

But, on Monday, Israel's military warned about 110,000 civilians to leave Rafah, and hours later its tanks moved in. It was not a full-scale invasion but some worry that one is imminent.

Israel has threatened a major assault on area to defeat thousands of Hamas fighters it says are holed up there.

More
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By us-kiwi:

Just out of idle curiosity, how much of that 50k is for the dumb bomb, how much for the navigation package, and how much for assembling the two?

And just how accurate are they? 10ft, 50ft, 100ft, 500ft?

View Quote

It's the kit only, the all up cost really varies bases on the size of bomb body, the fill in it as some  bombs of the same weight class have vastly different cost depending on the roll and the type of fuzing used.

The unclassified accuracy of a JDAM is 5m or less with GPS assistance and 30m or less in a GPS-denied or degraded environment
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Joe Biden on Wednesday said U.S. bombs have been used to kill civilians
View Quote

Flashbacks to his time as Vice President?  
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Perhaps, just perhaps Biden put it on hold because he knows the IDF will bomb every single building left after telling people to evacuate which will only cost the US taxpayer more to rebuild it all.
View Quote

Yeah, because dementia boy really cares about efficient use of taxpayer funds.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#12]
The bottom line is that Congress has the power of the purse.  If his majesty, crapola bidet, doesn't spend the funds the way they voted, they can defund the executive branch.  They won't do it because they're all in on it and corrupt.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MartinSsempa:

There is no shortage of willing shabbos goys in the US (sadly many 'conservative' Christians) and especially on this site.
View Quote

Bless your retarded little heart.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Biden is just pissing everyone off. What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder how that would have played right after 9/11 if some country we relied on withheld munitions.

Our administration is a fucking joke.

I hope Isreal fucks palestine and takes the entire Gaza strip.

After that, if the US wanted anything in the middle east, I'd tell them to get fucked.

Pedo Joe is lucky I don't run Isreal.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:43:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#16]
Important world stage lesson - make your own munitions.  That's expensive so you'll need to sell on the open market to keep your plants exersized and temper the expenses.  When the USA pressures you to not do that, with sweets, promises, and threats - remember this day.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Biden Finally Admits He "Held Up The Weapons" For Israel Despite Pledging "Ironclad" Support
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:45:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Biden, Day After Pledging "Ironclad" Support For Israel, Says Weapons Will Stop If They Enter Rafah

Biden, Day After Pledging "Ironclad" Support For Israel, Says Weapons Will Stop If They Enter Rafah
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:11:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#19]
I still think this is all political posturing.

Israel gets what it wants. This is just so Israel can invade Rafah and Biden gets the talk track he needs to pretend he's playing hardball.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Beretta_Jerry:
Big guy turned down 8.7% return on investment to his own pockets.

His recollection is, "A sky ice cream three motorcycles for a groundhog paw."
View Quote

Damn you, I just spit coffee on my phone!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Trump To Reporters: 'If Any Jewish Person Voted For Joe Biden, They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves'

Trump To Reporters: 'If Any Jewish Person Voted For Joe Biden, They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves'

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
They probably have duplicated those JDAM packages already and are prepared to install their own Hebrew built kits.......
View Quote
If the Chinese can copy so can Israel
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Any Jewish person here that lodges a democrat vote is a damn idiot.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:43:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
https://i.imgur.com/5bemp1D.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 80085:

I bet that talking point came in hot off the sharepoint site this morning and you’ve been waiting all day to use it.
View Quote

What on earth is "Sharepoint"?

I'm utterly clueless.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Wait a JDAM is only $40k?

Where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
I'm of the belief this is all orchestrated.

Israel is always going to get what Israel wants from our government.

Israel goes on the offensive, Biden delays some aid so he can tell his angry young constituents he's playing hardball, Israel finishes up what they are doing and says "we hear you loud and clear, we'll back off, the aid goes through.

Everyone wins
View Quote
I'm thinking this.  This administration is desperate to stay in power and will do whatever they can to ensure that.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By UTex86:
Wait a JDAM is only $40k?

Where do I sign up?
View Quote

That is only the guidance kit
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#30]
The U.S. Government supports Islamic terrorists.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top