BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
lol

African nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Unpossible!!!!

Only the evil colonizing systemic racist white patriarchal United States had slaves!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It’s a jungle out there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

Do women still prefer the bear?
View Quote

The answer will not be changed despite being rag dolled about by a leg.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
lol

African nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

View Quote

All nations will end up regretting Chinese intrusion into their economy. I just returned from Thailand a month ago . I was curious about half finished hi-rise condo buildings that were abandoned years ago. Huge tracts of land that were built for retail, industrial but never occupied. The promise of job's never carried thru.

The Chinese economy is is nothing more than a thin veil to cover the rot that is endemic to communist regime run governments.

Yes, Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai.  Buildings with tower cranes attached are just as rusty the last rebar placed before everyone walked.

I did try to caution a few people I met over there about the risk of bedding with the Chinese, but Thais' seem more focused on the short term benefits of having a local trading partner.

I understand very well that a cash starved country will risk sovereignty to alleviate the unrest of the population, but in Thailand, the drift to the Left may be intentional.

They have not done the research on this issue.

Chinese monorail wheel falls off

@DK-Prof:
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#8]
They are doing the same in the Middle East. Barbarian tactics are an acceptable cultural practice.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#9]
They'll learn that " Africa always wins " is true
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Nobody in Africa will be outraged by this video.  The value of life in most places in sub-saharan Africa is very low.  

When my parents lives in West Africa, it was not unusual for people to be killed by mobs based on an accusation of stealing.  There were traffic jams ("go-slows") all the time - and sometimes it was because of dead bodies in the road.

The London-based company that my dad worked for explicitly told him to NOT investigate corruption within the company.  They knew they were losing millions every year, but they said that someone could easily be hired to kill him for $100.  What did he think the local managers who were embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars would do if they thought he was investigating them?  As long as the company was making money, just smile and wave.  
View Quote

"Three Headless Bodies Found".
The next day: "Three Heads Found".
The third day: "Heads Don't Match Bodies".

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL, I am not even mad or surprised.  

China boss man better be careful, he could end up in a stew pot or get a tire necklace.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#12]
How about a new Brownells GIF!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Well well...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Ah yes a Beijing Police Academy Grad.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#16]
lol

View Quote

The guys making the deals aren’t going to regret anything.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#17]
All nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

View Quote
Fify
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#18]
TIA, eh Danny?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#19]
lol

View Quote

some of the biggest racists on the planet
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
I don’t know how many people here have known a Chinese person well enough for them to be honest with you about their views on race. But I will say that, if you accuse of Chinese person of being racist against Black people, they will probably look at you as if you had two heads.they’ll think you are legitimately crazy. They might even ask how they could possibly be racist against someone whom they consider to be an advanced primate, and not even fully human. Because that’s how most Chinese people feel about Black people.  As someone who knows this, I’ve known for years that the Chinese investment in Africa is not going to end well for the Africans. And probably not for the Chinese either.
View Quote

This right here. They consider them to be sub-human species, and much worse than how the Nazis looked at Jews. My honest opinion is that the Chinese, if they have their way, will exterminate a massive population of Africans in order to move their people there to re-colonize.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BoomerShooter:
I'd whip that guys ass.
View Quote

You might, but more than likely he'd just pull out a pistol and shoot you dead and have the guys being beaten dump your dead body in the bush for the animals to eat.  If by chance you did get him, his co-workers would make sure you were dead.  The Chinese running the shows there are known to be armed and it definitely wouldn't be the first time they've killed workers who didn't do as instructed.  The African workers will occasionally rise up and the Chinese know this and have contingency plans.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Nothing is tiresome anymore...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I have to admit, “Africa always wins” vs relentless Chinese communism with millions of replacement Chinese waiting their turn. The next decade over there should be fun.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
I think the regret will ultimately be mutual.

Africa always wins.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kanati:
lol

I think the regret will ultimately be mutual.

Africa always wins.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
China either figured out that slavery existed for thousands of years because it got shit done or they are about to lose their ass when Africa wrecks their investments.
View Quote

When we get rid of welfare, low to no skilled workers can get room and board through working menial jobs with non competes and production goals.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Well to be fair they beat their own employees in China also.

How are people surprised when a country that treats most of their population like slaves treats other people like slaves?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#27]
But will their numbers for Q2 be better?
Hard to say.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Why the Africans didn't jump up and kick Wu's ass is beyond me. It was two on one. I'd take Wu's belt and shove it up his ass and out his mouth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I really dislike China.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#30]
lol

View Quote

Nations, yes.  Leaders, no
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#31]
lol

View Quote

“Pray that I don’t alter the deal further”
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By mr_o:
Why the Africans didn't jump up and kick Wu's ass is beyond me. It was two on one. I'd take Wu's belt and shove it up his ass and out his mouth.
View Quote

Two on one?  Who was filming?  A destitute African slave?

Who was behind the man filming?  Other men with guns.

You are not thinking.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By kozaki:

"Three Headless Bodies Found".
The next day: "Three Heads Found".
The third day: "Heads Don't Match Bodies".

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#34]
"Chinese employer in Africa treating his employees like Trans-Atlantic slaves."
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#35]
lol

View Quote

Chinese are going to regret street takeovers and rap music
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By CanaryCamaro:
That dude has seen Roots for that type of accuracy.
View Quote

China never invents anything
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
They should eat their Chi-Com overlords.
View Quote

They'll just be hungry again an hour later.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:52:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stahlgewehr762] [#38]
Originally Posted By lumper:

You are not thinking.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mr_o:

You are not thinking.

Even if the African workers were successful in beating and/or terminating the Chinese boss, there would be retribution taken. The rich African politician, who is financially beholden to the Chinese, would order his local African Bossman to send his militia to pay the rebellious workers' families a savagely murderous visit, and thusly make an example to deter further worker rebellion.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:56:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
The Chinese understand how to navigate Africa better than we do.

They pay off the right people.

If this was an African beating his African workers this wouldn't even be a story
View Quote

Powers that be in Africa will sell out its own people… again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't know how many people here have known a Chinese person well enough for them to be honest with you about their views on race. But I will say that, if you accuse of Chinese person of being racist against Black people, they will probably look at you as if you had two heads.they'll think you are legitimately crazy. They might even ask how they could possibly be racist against someone whom they consider to be an advanced primate, and not even fully human. Because that's how most Chinese people feel about Black people.  As someone who knows this, I've known for years that the Chinese investment in Africa is not going to end well for the Africans. And probably not for the Chinese either.
View Quote

My experience is the same regarding their views on blacks. And these were advanced, educated, productively working, Americanized Chinese. They didn't make a show of their feelings but you could infer and observe behavioural cues and mannerism differences. It almost seems to occur at a subconscious level and I wonder what they must have been told or experienced prior to coming to the US.

At the same time, I don't think they hold whites in such high regard either. They just tolerate the system.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Employees respond to different motivation methods.  

Some like recognition and financial rewards.  Others need to feel the lash.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:31:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

This right here. They consider them to be sub-human species, and much worse than how the Nazis looked at Jews. My honest opinion is that the Chinese, if they have their way, will exterminate a massive population of Africans in order to move their people there to re-colonize.
View All Quotes
I don’t know how many people here have known a Chinese person well enough for them to be honest with you about their views on race. But I will say that, if you accuse of Chinese person of being racist against Black people, they will probably look at you as if you had two heads.they’ll think you are legitimately crazy. They might even ask how they could possibly be racist against someone whom they consider to be an advanced primate, and not even fully human. Because that’s how most Chinese people feel about Black people.  As someone who knows this, I’ve known for years that the Chinese investment in Africa is not going to end well for the Africans. And probably not for the Chinese either.

The mass migration out of China will happen as they poison and pollute their country to the point of being uninhabitable.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:33:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Not really a surprise.  Didn't anyone ever learn what the Japanese did during WW II?
Racist Asian's is hardly a new thing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:44:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Just scratching the surface of what American soldiers captured by the Chinese will face
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#45]

You are not thinking.
View Quote

This is GD. We don't do that here.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By torstin:

My experience is the same regarding their views on blacks. And these were advanced, educated, productively working, Americanized Chinese. They didn't make a show of their feelings but you could infer and observe behavioural cues and mannerism differences. It almost seems to occur at a subconscious level and I wonder what they must have been told or experienced prior to coming to the US.

At the same time, I don't think they hold whites in such high regard either. They just tolerate the system.
View Quote

They probably just read GDs thoughts on that demographic.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Austin4130:

The mass migration out of China will happen as they poison and pollute their country to the point of being uninhabitable.
View Quote

Fuck the EPA
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jagdterrier:
Just scratching the surface of what American soldiers captured by the Chinese will face
View Quote

Or what the Chinese will face when the Canadians start working their way down the Geneva checklist.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By jagdterrier:
View Quote

Do ya think the LGBT soldiers these days will flip to avoid the Chinese lash? I bet they will.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

I had thought this in the past, but with China's declining Demographics (increasing shortage of young people esp young women) I'm not sure that makes a case for Colonization, especially if kicking things down the road 20+ years.

Need a lot of young men for colonizing, and a lot of young couples for repopulating.

Meanwhile Africa's population is set to 2x by 2050.

It makes much more sense for China to control parts of Africa via proxy forces of corrupt / bribed local rulers, and exchange manufactured trinkets and infrastructure for raw materials and ports.

Page / 4
Top Top