Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Naamah:

We're also taught that it's inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don't know are safe. We're taught that bad things can happen if we do so. We're told that we should have known better if we do so and something bad happens. If men don't have the potential to be dangerous, why do women need to be that cautious?

I would say most men in America are great. I've spent a lot of time around great American men. But as population demographics and cultural influences shift, the percentage of great American men will go down. And the sad fact is that if you look around the world at large, men are a huge threat to women in many (if not most) of the geographic areas of the world. And it seems like the powers that be are eager to import more men from the areas of the world where they are the most problematic. That will increase the chances that the man you encounter in the woods will pose a very real threat. It's not that all men are dangerous. It's that some men are very, very dangerous, much more dangerous than the bear, and you have to be prepared to find those men even if what you're hoping to find is the friendly flannel-wearing lumberjack with impeccable manners and a savior complex.
View Quote
Sounds a little racist.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
Never got why people think this.

There are lots of people of all kinds wandering the woods.  Just resource management workers probably outnumber the bears in places with real woods in almost the entire country.  Then there are recreational people and recreation management, and so on.  I work in the woods and meet them all the time.  I also meet bears sometimes.

The woods are covered in people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:

There aren't many men wandering the woods.
Never got why people think this.

There are lots of people of all kinds wandering the woods.  Just resource management workers probably outnumber the bears in places with real woods in almost the entire country.  Then there are recreational people and recreation management, and so on.  I work in the woods and meet them all the time.  I also meet bears sometimes.

The woods are covered in people.

Most woods are private property around here.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By rustypigeon:

Yet so many women will hookup with a random Chad and let him pump semen into her vagina.

I guess it's ok if he looks good enough... right?
View All Quotes

We’re also taught that it’s inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don’t know are safe.

Yet so many women will hookup with a random Chad and let him pump semen into her vagina.

It’s a terrible plan. And unfortunately, a lot of girls (because they’re usually young when it happens) find that out the hard way.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Sounds a little racist.
View All Quotes

We're also taught that it's inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don't know are safe. We're taught that bad things can happen if we do so. We're told that we should have known better if we do so and something bad happens. If men don't have the potential to be dangerous, why do women need to be that cautious?

I would say most men in America are great. I've spent a lot of time around great American men. But as population demographics and cultural influences shift, the percentage of great American men will go down. And the sad fact is that if you look around the world at large, men are a huge threat to women in many (if not most) of the geographic areas of the world. And it seems like the powers that be are eager to import more men from the areas of the world where they are the most problematic. That will increase the chances that the man you encounter in the woods will pose a very real threat. It's not that all men are dangerous. It's that some men are very, very dangerous, much more dangerous than the bear, and you have to be prepared to find those men even if what you're hoping to find is the friendly flannel-wearing lumberjack with impeccable manners and a savior complex.
Sounds a little racist.

That doesn’t bother me. Threat assessment is what it is.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Most victims of violent crime are men.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The man versus bear stuff is all over Tiktok. It's all over my feed.

Last week I got my peepee slapped after commenting the following:

"When I was active EMS, I never once had a feminist call me toxic as I pulled her out of a burning car".

It's funny how that works.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
The same is true for men.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stlrain0341:
I think it's weird that people are surprised by this. Most women have had some scenario where they were scared by an encounter with a man. Most women have never seen a bear outside a zoo.

Sure, but like 99% of the responses on this forum, they’re reacting emotionally, not rationally.

And it’s not the same situation for men and women. The average man will always overpower the average woman. And despite’s Hollywood’s best efforts, deep down, women know this.

On the other hand, deep down, every guys thinks they’d be able to beat up an average guy
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Sounds a little racist.
View All Quotes

Sounds a little racist.

How so?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Sounds a little racist.

In all fairness, your posts are incredibly contradictory.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
I think it's weird that people are surprised by this. Most women have had some scenario where they were scared by an encounter with a man. Most women have never seen a bear outside a zoo.
Most likely true, but do men pick the bear over a woman?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Torf:
View All Quotes

It’s not about choosing the bear over the woman. It’s about choosing the bear over another man. The men i know choose the bear over the man.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Maybe I wasnt clear, but I meant men also face threats from men. We run into shady characters, we get threats because we smudged someone's Pumas, etc. Lots of men have had their asses kicked, been robbed, murdered, etc. The question is do men choose the bear over the man. A few do, most don't.

Sure, but like 99% of the responses on this forum, they're reacting emotionally, not rationally.

And it's not the same situation for men and women. The average man will always overpower the average woman. And despite's Hollywood's best efforts, deep down, women know this.

On the other hand, deep down, every guys thinks they'd be able to beat up an average guy
You are right that the average man would overpower the average woman, but as a man, there's always someone who's bigger than you are, someone who is more comfortable with violence, etc. We might say we can take all comers, yet we still carry guns.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:32:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spidey07] [#13]

It’s not about choosing the bear over the woman. It’s about choosing the bear over another man. The men i know choose the bear over the man.
View All Quotes

I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Use your logical brain.

A bear will fucking kill me and eat me. At least with a man I have a chance of living.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:42:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By spidey07:

A bear will fucking kill me and eat me. At least with a man I have a chance of living.
View All Quotes

Eh, to be fair every bear I’ve ever seen in the wild was terrified of me and ran away. There’s like .5 deaths per year from black bears. Vs around 20k murders per year, the vast majority coming from men.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Maybe I wasnt clear, but I meant men also face threats from men. We run into shady characters, we get threats because we smudged someone's Pumas, etc. Lots of men have had their asses kicked, been robbed, murdered, etc. The question is do men choose the bear over the man. A few do, most don't.
You are right that the average man would overpower the average woman, but as a man, there's always someone who's bigger than you are, someone who is more comfortable with violence, etc. We might say we can take all comers, yet we still carry guns.
View Quote
The numbers say men are 4x more likely to be the victim of bad men, and are sexually assaulted at an equal rate.

Still wouldn't choose the bear.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Eh, to be fair every bear I've ever seen in the wild was terrified of me and ran away. There's like .5 deaths per year from black bears. Vs around 20k murders per year, the vast majority coming from men.
View Quote
There's half a million bears that rarely come into contact with humans.  There's 160 million men that are around women everyday.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By xd341:
There's half a million bears that rarely come into contact with humans.  There's 160 million men that are around women everyday.
View All Quotes

Eh, to be fair every bear I've ever seen in the wild was terrified of me and ran away. There's like .5 deaths per year from black bears. Vs around 20k murders per year, the vast majority coming from men.

Oh I get it. Still, seeing a black bear in the woods isn’t exactly something that fills me with terror.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Oh I get it. Still, seeing a black bear in the woods isn't exactly something that fills me with terror.
View Quote
Does seeing a man fill you with terror?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes

Oh I get it. Still, seeing a black bear in the woods isn't exactly something that fills me with terror.

That depends, are they a close talker with bad hygiene?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#20]

That depends, are they a close talker with bad hygiene?
View Quote
Extremely close, likes onions.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Will it? Most won’t. Most will run away, and if you’re armed, you stand an even better chance.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Seriously, though, when the men are engaging in thought exercises like this and talking about locking women in cages and sexual slavery and so forth, the bears really don’t seem that bad in comparison.

And it’s not like the bears are great or anything.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Seriously, though, when the men are engaging in thought exercises like this and talking about locking women in cages and sexual slavery and so forth, the bears really don’t seem that bad in comparison.

View Quote

Valid points.
Some sick men out there for sure.
With the bear its pretty much 50/50 he just leaves you alone or ends you over the course of a terrible 10 or 15 minutes.
A man might have you in a shipping container for a decade or more.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#25]
It’s about women not having single intelligent bone in their body
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Expanding the question the last thing I want to find in the woods is a woman. She will either want something from you or maybe falsely accuse you of rape. I have run across many men in the woods, no problems, met some great guys actually. Bumped into quite a few bears too, we just went our own ways.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 1Scrappygal:
Then those females are fucking morons.

When I’m out hiking with friends or family, we always go over bear safety, bear spray, etc. because we know how a bear can fuck you up.

Never had a single problem with random hikers we’ve encountered and I’m 60, so that’s a lot of miles.

This is nothing but low IQ, I hate men, BS.

Yea, I dealt with sexual assault too.  I knew how to fight back and run like hell.  Ain’t no damn way I could out fight and run from a damn bear.

Let those idiots choose the bear and clean up the gene pool.  Those twats are just mindless sheep doing the cool thing.
I never want to be on a trail with them.

View Quote

I hope I don’t bring to mind the scraggly-beard, fedora-tipping male when I say “Thank You” for this post.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Valid points.
With the bear its pretty much 50/50 he just leaves you alone or ends you over the course of a terrible 10 or 15 minutes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Valid points.

Women just slowly kill men through manipulation, emotional abuse and draining of finances through divorce.

…and that’s assuming a woman allowed you to survive as a fetus in the first place.

Some sick women out there for sure.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:19:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
Expanding the question the last thing I want to find in the woods is a woman. She will either want something from you or maybe falsely accuse you of rape. I have run across many men in the woods, no problems, met some great guys actually. Bumped into quite a few bears too, we just went our own ways.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#32]
It's basically virtue signaling. It's virtuous to hate men.
View All Quotes
It's pretty sad.

I'm not sure if it's genuine or just trendy.  I mean like was posted, when faced with a strange man and wild bear simultaneously in the woods, having run across bears in the woods, I can't imagine that strange man wouldn't be her new best friend in seconds...but I'm not a woman...

Either way it's sad.  Either it's genuine and women have an astoundingly low opinion of men, or it's just trendy and women think nothing of insulting men in a way that hits at the very core of what it means to be a decent man.  

I love my wife, but she bought into this bullshit, I heard about it a couple weeks ago.   Made me genuinely angry.
It's basically virtue signaling. It's virtuous to hate men.
Essentially, though I suspect that there is something deeper.

Feminism teaches women to view men with distrust and antagonism, and it has infected or is infecting nearly every corner of the world.

Take Bumble as an example.  It should be a huge success as a business model, but women now have so little attraction to men that texting, "hey," is too much effort.  Consequently, the dating app is in financial dire straits.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Woah!

I skipped from page one to page ten of the thread, and we already see overwhelming evidence of feminism's negative influence.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:26:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Shane333:
Woah!

I skipped from page one to page ten of the thread, and we already see overwhelming evidence of feminism's negative influence.
View Quote

It’s not feminism.

Look at how women in Muslim cultures are treated. Covered up, hidden away to protect them from men. Massive numbers of rapes, sexual assaults, and murders. Same in many areas of Africa, India, etc, and one can hardly make the case that those are bastions of feminism. In areas largely free of feminist influence, look at how women are treated.

Now tell me women are loony to have a healthy distrust of being caught alone by a random man.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Thought exercise or not, it's intentionally decisive, and says far about more about the woman defending it than anything else.

At best, it's another of many insults to all men in general. At worst, it's a bunch of females thinking they're fucking Einsteins while doing what they do best: Getting under other people's skin.

You men stuck with women who chose the bear, because of their deep, intuitive, womenly reasoning skills, well, you chose to be stuck with a fucking mouth-breather who forgot that men and women evolved together, not separate.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#37]
To think that this concept isn't universal is fucking mind blowing.

Like holy shit we trust you with our children....ya know....as long as we are wildly generalizing....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:

That's what I was trying to get down to but got verbose. Well put.
To think that this concept isn't universal is fucking mind blowing.

Like holy shit we trust you with our children....ya know....as long as we are wildly generalizing....
When we look up how many children are killed by women annually it's men that should be choosing the bear...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lug1:
LOL, You take the bear.  It's hilarious.  

You have picked a hill and you are staying with it.  GOOD FOR YOU.  

LOFL.  Hook, line, and sinker.  Critical thinking be damned.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif

How far will she go?
All the way. Not a doubt in my mind. She is totally comfortable taking a small subset of personal experience and making a life decision based on it... but when we do that (all women are #$@%) it should be punished.

The most honest thing said here is that men aren't going to change women's minds.

Being lectured by someone that believes she has made a logical choice and that our arguments are emotional is amusing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#39]
dude, logic left the chat a while ago.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:

It simply breaks down to the odds.  Odds are very favorable that a man from a random sampling of men is going to be harmless, friendly and helpful.

Odds are 100% that a bear will be a powerful, deadly, wild animal that has zero societal or moral pressure preventing it from killing you if it feels threatened or hungry, and it cant be spoken to, bargained with or reasoned with.

How about this question.  Would you rather be in the woods with 100 men or 100 bears?  Think about that for a minute and if you honestly choose 100 bears, that pretty much negates any credibility your opinions might have had going back to the beginning, because it shows you are incapable of using logic to make decisions.
dude, logic left the chat a while ago.
Uhm... I think logic missed the cab ride over.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
All the way. Not a doubt in my mind. She is totally comfortable taking a small subset of personal experience and making a life decision based on it... but when we do that (all women are #$@%) it should be punished.

The most honest thing said here is that men aren't going to change women's minds.

Being lectured by someone that believes she has made a logical choice and that our arguments are emotional is amusing.
View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Look at how women in Muslim cultures are treated. Covered up, hidden away to protect them from men.
View Quote

Oh wow. This is more mind-blowing than the bear thing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

We’re also taught that it’s inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don’t know are safe.

Or other stupid situations like going to clubs or parties full of horny men and getting drunk.  Smart women don't do that, and Naamah probably doesn't either, but a lot of women do.

One thing is for certain, you can't make assumptions of every female based on the actions of some.

The problem is many women can't do the same for men, and would choose to go hang out with a bear instead.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screenshot_2024-05-04_at_1_41_28_PM-3205357.png

Feminists have been thrown under the woke bus.
View Quote

There I fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#44]

Oh I get it. Still, seeing a black bear in the woods isn’t exactly something that fills me with terror.
View All Quotes

Then you haven't walked up on some cubs and a momma bear.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:49:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rustler] [#45]
I wonder how these women that would rather be with a random bear than a random man in the woods wrap their heads around being independent and not needing no man.  If they could truly be independent, and there were actually more bad men than good men like they claim, they'd be so screwed (literally and figuratively).

But they are not.  They are safe in our society.  They can go and jog along streets and in parks by themselves, walk to their coffee shops, hike in the woods, go shopping, and just do anything they want in relative safety.  And the ONLY reason they can do that is because their are FAR more good men than bad men.  

Yet their feelings will keep them from understanding this simple logic and will continue to let their feelings control their thoughts, words, and actions.  They would rather take their chance with a deadly bear than a random man, all for the feelz, all while encountering and relying on random men every single day without issues.

And they will continue to demonize good men, thereby making their world less safe because the good men are fed up with it.  They get tired of being called rapists and creeps for just trying to help or do the right thing.  So you girls are going to create the exact environment you fear, and will be more reliant on the fewer men that are willing to protect and treat you right.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Do you carry a firearm?
View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?

You're going to go down that route?

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I get the argument thats being made. However, unfortunately it’s an unflattering indictment on women.

It’s been said, over and over in this thread, women would rather be with a bear because it is a known quantity. It is dangerous.
A random man in the woods, may, or may not be dangerous.

Women generally lack ability of rational, logical, critical thinking, non-emotional decision making, especially in times of danger. Thus they would rather be with something that is a known danger than to actually have to IFF, and make a decision based on anything other than feelings. They don’t trust their own judgment, so it’s easier to go with the known danger, than the potential danger that they will have to determine for themselves.

It kind of makes sense, but really is sad when you think about it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Rustler:

Or other stupid situations like going to clubs or parties full of horny men and getting drunk.  Smart women don't do that, and Naamah probably doesn't either, but a lot of women do.

One thing is for certain, you can't make assumptions of every female based on the actions of some.

The problem is many women can't do the same for men, and would choose to go hang out with a bear instead.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rustler:

I can almost guarantee you that each of those women who choose the bear also had a random hookup or two.

I can almost guarantee you that if asked to choose between a black man or a bear, they would have choose the black man because they want to appear virtuous to the camera.

"Yeah I have herpes from some random stranger I fucked in the bathroom but I would rather come across a bear than random stranger... but if it was a black man that would be ok because I am not racist!" <-- women logic
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:24:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#50]
Originally Posted By JackRebney:
Retarded feminist/leftist shit, near as I can gather. Something about women would rather be alone in the woods with a bear than a man, I think is what I've gathered without really looking into it.
View Quote

sounds like a play on Goria Steinham's age old "Like a fish needs a bicycle" platitude
Page / 15
Top Top