BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
If you don't care, you should.  

These kids are going to run our country one day... you may be dead and gone but your kids, or someone you care about's kids will have to live in that world.

Think about this, if 30 years ago people paid more attention to what was going on in our schools, we wouldn't have these asshats running the country into the ground today.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I don’t care about the schools

I do care these anarchists aren’t being dealt with.
These protest sites should be completely surrounded by LEO and National Guard.
Every last person arrested and identified.
Any non-citizen should be immediately deported.
Citizens should be jailed, fined, banned from all public assistance, forced to pay restitution.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Mah_lee:
Not sure why all the hubub about lib on lib violence,
which is university leftists vs. activist leftists that they admire.

Except, perhaps, for this one thing.

I mostly don't care as it is two groups who basically hate me and most normal people in America (even if they can control the hate). So I only hope for good footage of wild shit and that they degrade each other significantly.

I feel like a foreigner watching a much milder version of the Floyd riots, just an observer who isn't in the crosshairs (thankfully, for once). Also interesting how they seemed to clamp down much more aggresively than during the summer of love. Maybe I'm misperceiving it.

Am I wrong? Misled or insane?
VOTE and share your thoughts!
View Quote

It is the far left/communists consolidating power, taking it from the moderate leftists.  This is extremely dangerous.  Then they continue to go after the traditional conservatives.  Nothing we can really do about it other than watch.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Protestors are irrelevant to me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By runcible:
Why... because it's a pretty good indicator of just how much trouble we're in.
You'd have to be borderline comatose not to care, IMO.

https://i.imgur.com/v4TUZNF.jpg
View Quote

Everyfuckingthing is a conspiracy to Doomers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:17:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I fall into the “ dont care “ pile . Let them fight and scream and feel like they are making some kind of difference.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's make sure this is framed correctly: academia, a breeding ground for leftist extremism, has become a battleground for an inevitable conflict between 3rd world leftist revolutionaries, and Jewish limousine liberals who have overwhelmingly supported this sort of movement in the past.

The only thing that could possibly make it better would be if it happened during an election year under a leftist presidential administration whose foreign policy (a term used generously) is so disjointed that they provide material aid to both sides of the conflict that is the subect of these demonstrations. Oh, wait...

My only real gripe is that I/we are all paying for both sides' demonstrators, the colleges, and the LE that are there; but when you look at some of the other things funded by the national money printer, paying for those who hate America to attack each other still has a better ROI.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:22:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Correction:  Colleges are centers of Commie Filth
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
View Quote

This.

Yeah, if the Leftists could just destroy each other, without dragging all of the rest of us down (for once), that would be great.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:25:59 AM EDT
[#11]
These people will be running the country someday, and in charge of the America we leave behind for our kids.

I care about that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#12]
The protests were created by the university faculty. Happily, they didn't understand the monster they were creating. Now the universities have to contend with that monster. Lib on lib violence doesn't bother me at all. I still think they would make a greater statement by setting themselves on fire or leaping off the buildings, but I will take what I can get.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Did everyone fall for the psychological operation yet?

America is gradually transitioning into a police state. Currently, many people are supportive because it mainly targets protesters they disagree with.

However, this trend poses a threat to everyone's right to protest, including future issues like upcoming elections, although many are unaware of it.

Those who dissent may soon be labeled as domestic terrorists, especially when protesting against perceived injustices like a stolen election.

Media and authorities will portray them as threats to the nation's stability, leading to harsher crackdowns by law enforcement and mass arrests.

Even peaceful protesters, who usually form the majority, could face severe consequences, spending years in isolation in prisons after being convicted by courts.

George Soros is an agent of Israel.

He's funding the Pro Palestine protests.

They just want people to pick a side, they don't care as long as you pick one.

The goal is to create a clash of civilizations and destroy the Constitution.

Do you understand yet?

A Phantom Pain

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:29:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#14]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:
Originally Posted By runcible:
Why... because it's a pretty good indicator of just how much trouble we're in.
You'd have to be borderline comatose not to care, IMO.

https://i.imgur.com/v4TUZNF.jpg

Please read some history - runcible is correct.  Leftists kill a fuck-ton of people, and make life miserable for those who remain, when they get power. It’s one of history’s clearest lessons.  …and the Leftist have a lot of power in the US.

They can order up large-scale protests on demand, to persecute any group they want, have the media report only what they want reported, and then ensure their minions suffer no real consequences.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By WTFShane:
I don't.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Not trying to be edgy but I voted I don't care.

They won't influence government policy and I think it is just managed outrage like the prior summer of love.  Just the latest organized protest which will magically stop when the money goes away and pivots somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
They're communist shits and a threat to America. There's valid ways to criticize Israel, but flying the Palestinian flag and acting like a jackass ain't it. To be honest, I don't think most of them even care about Palestine, it's just a vehicle to exploit to promote communist ideals.
View Quote

Tons of evidence showing many of them don't know what the protest is about. They are just there because it's the new, cool thing to be a part of. None of the people are smart enough to promote communism. They are just the useful idiot puppets.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#20]
I just find it funny how many people are so easily roped into these manufactured distractions. Kind of pathetic really.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't, other than to see if things start getting froggy again.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:
I just find it funny how many people are so easily roped into these manufactured distractions. Kind of pathetic really.
View Quote

And the fact that so many people can be so easily manipulated, doesn’t concern you…?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I hope to see a Kent state reenactment....
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Mah_lee:

The BDS/Anti Israel stuff has been the point of the spear of lib foreign relations for going on three or four decades.

What makes this different? A much larger foreign student population? Anti Israeli sentiment? What is it?
View Quote

Our current admin's foreign policy actions show glaring weakness to our Islamic enemies and we are now seeing emergent terrorism in this country.

This is what happens when a foreign entity is controlling our admin branch, logical enablement and escalation by our enemies.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Rebels without a cause.
View Quote

Jew hating Nazism is the new fad on campus, and the left owns it, roll the cameras

The next distraction
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Good chance this is all a distraction for some really heinous shit being done on lowlow.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

And the fact that so many people can be so easily manipulated, doesn’t concern you…?
View Quote

It's a problem that can't be fixed by you or anyone. They have to wake up themselves.

Like trying to get an alcoholic off alcohol. It's not happening until they decided to quit.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:17:48 AM EDT
[#28]
The problem is that these protests aren’t organic, it’s kabuki theater. Paid for by people that want to destroy our country, including manipulating our elections.

The students are pawns, the disruption is real, the end result they’re looking for is a collapse of our society.

Are you ok with this?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#29]
MorganFreemanIDon'tGiveaShit.gif
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JET55:
The problem is that these protests aren’t organic, it’s kabuki theater. Paid for by people that want to destroy our country, including manipulating our elections.

The students are pawns, the disruption is real, the end result they’re looking for is a collapse of our society.

Are you ok with this?
View Quote

No, they aren't organic. Anyone with a brain knows that. The ultra wealthy use this as their entertainment. When you can buy anything you want, do anything you want, it all starts to become boring. They manipulate useful idiots for the luls.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Good chance this is all a distraction for some really heinous shit being done on lowlow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes, the importation of millions through a wide-open border, continued march towards destroying American power and currency, and above all, the continued accumulation of wealth and power by the elites who rule the Left.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#32]
never said i did care.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#33]
It's just another example of lawlessness by the left.

If conservative students were anti Hamas and protesting, it would be shut down immediately.
If conservative students were blocking entrance to Muslim students, they would he arrested.
If conservative students were assaulting ANYONE, they would go to jail.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:41:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#35]
Originally Posted By AK-12:
Let's make sure this is framed correctly: academia, a breeding ground for leftist extremism, has become a battleground for an inevitable conflict between 3rd world leftist revolutionaries, and Jewish limousine liberals who have overwhelmingly supported this sort of movement in the past.
View Quote
I hate to be that guy, but the Jews never seem to learn. They always support the Left, and the Left always turns on them.
That, and the fact that the bulk of Jews in the West (certainly the ones with any power or influence) always seem to come down on the side of the West’s enemies,
makes it hard to feel all that sorry for them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#36]
I don't.
But if they break any laws it should be zero tolerance and unavoidable consequences.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:58:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Because at some point these kids will be future leaders, teachers, board of supervisors, school boards, and hate crime is a hate crime.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Where is the "Because I fucking hate Commies" choice?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Have two kids who are in college at one of the campuses.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:14:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
Because at some point these kids will be future leaders, teachers, board of supervisors, school boards, and hate crime is a hate crime.
View Quote

"hate crime" is a manufactured offense. Thought crime. It's as stupid today as it was when it was made law. No reasonable person should accept it as legitimate.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Because I don't know which spark is going to land in the tinderbox.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#43]

"hate crime" is a manufactured offense. Thought crime. It's as stupid today as it was when it was made law. No reasonable person should accept it as legitimate.
View Quote

Indeed. “Hate crime” laws are retarded. Not to mention, it isn’t even applied equally.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#44]
I work at a large university.  All quiet here.  Engineers are boring.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:36:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#45]
Misdirection away from the border and the millions of murders,pedophiles,rapists,drug dealers, Chicom troops, and terrorists from various terrorist nations...and landscapers...

Meanwhile Biden has plans to bring in refugees from Gaza here...
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#46]
I really don’t, it’s amusing.  The vast majority of American Jews voted for this, and will continue to do so.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Right now there’s a few thousand Marxist protesters. When the next thing happens, there will be few thousand more.
Eventually there will be enough to change the outcome of elections, and ultimately to usher in a government we really don’t want.

They’re going to vote in communism. Someday someone will need to shoot their way out of it.

So, yeah, I think we should care that this isn’t being squashed fast enough, if at all
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Because those assholes don't just stay on campus and deprogramming is long and difficult process.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:41:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USCG_CPO] [#50]
I voted other.

I care because I am sick and tired of the liberal, protesting bullshit that we seem to be plagued with these days.  

There isnt enough hickory shampoo being handed out, not nearly enough fur missles being released and I am really pissed that we dont use water cannons like the Europeans.  Damn it, I want to see some videos of people getting tossed by large water cannons!

Page / 4
Top Top