Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Her credibility and consistency is miles ahead of Trump’s, and I voted for that guy twice.
View Quote

This nails it TBH
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:38:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: racer765] [#2]
big government nanny state democrat pretending to be conservative because she got kicked out of the demonrat party for sounding rational.  

still not trusting her.

don't care what pro 2a noises she makes.

eta:

and before the tds (gd flavor) start in with me "buh TRUMP"

Gabbard isn't running against Sniff.  Trump is.  the clear choice to win for us, is Trump.  

do I "love" djt?  no way in hell.  pistol braces, pushed the jab as mandatory, let his administration spike the debt.  again.  but another four years of Sniff with Blow waiting in the wings for him to finally croak?  I'll take mean tweets and orange hair.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Fpni. Trust no one, ever
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:
I do not trust her.

There are other choices.

She is or was a Democrat.

View Quote

Bro, she has been traveling to states and throwing opposition to many of the Dem candidates.  You don't have to trust her, but it makes you seem really slow to suggest she's secretly a Dem operative.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AZ_M1:
You would be a fool to trust any politician.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:
So if anyone was ever liberal they can never change thier mind?

Yeah I get being skeptical, but to me any liberal that realizes the error of thier ways is win for us.

Trump did it, he gets a pass and she does not?  

View Quote

The reason some of is don't trust Magwa is because we've watched Trump change his policies, positions, and principles faster than the last week's weather
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll never forget when she destroyed Kameltoe.

THROWBACK: Tulsi Gabbard ENDS Kamala Harris' Bid for President in 4 Minutes Flat
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:58:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#8]
Originally Posted By Vne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabvabWvv8k
View Quote

You can see the empty pantsuit going through all her pre-written 30 second speeches, before deciding to use the "Actually doing the work in a state of 40 million people" one as her weak ass response. I guess kamala couldn't toss a new word salad to get herself out of that one
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#9]
At best she would be a middle of the road democrat but non the less a democrat.
I would trust a democrat that says they are a democrat than a republican that stabs you in the back. Eye patch McCain
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Why do we have to trust her?

We just have to find her useful, just like any other politician.

So is Tulsi useful? Yeah, for sure.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Only a complete fucking retard would believe or support her.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#12]
The (closet) liberals of GD pushing their favorite candidate again.  

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I could see giving her a chance in some department, say education if Trump wins. If she cuts out 20% of that departments budget  and wipes out any wokeism her first year then I'll get on board.
As far as those comparing trusting Trump but not her, the other choice at that time was the hildabeast and no sane person was voting for that cunt.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:27:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#14]
Here we go again.

ArfCom: Fetterman spoke out against the gay Nazis, once. He might be a good guy. I’d drink a beer with him.

Also ArfCom: Tulsi Gabbard is winning National shooting championships, owns more guns than us, and tours the country promoting gun ownership. What a dumb bitch.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
You would be a fool to trust her.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By LRShooter:

View Quote
You don't have to put it in ellipsis
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Talk is cheap, she supported dystopian gun control when she previously held office. And would have to vote pro gun rights while facing criticism from her party, media or others to show a position change.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Papaw:
She is not a serving politician, so she can do no harm.

She is saying the right things, but words are wind.

She SOUNDS better than many elected Republicans I could name, that's for sure.

Converts *DO* believe pretty strongly, however.

We shall see, I reckon.
View Quote
I kind of agree with this post here.

And I don't believe she has red pilled, but I do believe she loves her country and serves it. Whether she serves it the way we would like or I would like is up for debate.

I don't want her as vice president, but I think she would make a good cabinet member.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#19]
The flexible morality of GD hating Tulsi but giving the "it's ok" to other politicians is on brand.

I would vote for her, but then I prefer my politicians to be American Exceptionalists.  I have heard her comments on her change of mind on gun control, all we can do now is either believe or not.

Please make up your own mind, though, and don't just say "SHE'S A SNAKE" because it makes you part of the in crowd here, be a man.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By delemorte:
I think the left did her so dirty that she saw the light.

But you should not put your trust in any politician.
View Quote

This. I believe her views have changed. I wouldn't trust her until she backed up her words with real actions, but it's more likely than not she has been redpilled.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#21]
She has been saying the right things, but not long enough for me to believe her just yet.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:30:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#22]
I don't believe any politicians anymore, but I will give her this - she's saying things that Republicans should be saying and aren't (with only of few of them as exceptions). So fuck them, too.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:
Here we go again.

ArfCom: Fetterman spoke out against the gay Nazis, once. He might be a good guy. I’d drink a beer with him.

Also ArfCom: Tulsi Gabbard is winning National shooting championships, owns more guns than us, and tours the country promoting gun ownership. What a dumb bitch.
View Quote

Pretty much.

I tend to believe she has changed. However she’s not in office so she can’t really do anything to prove or disprove it.

I’ve known a few libs that saw the light and flipped conservative. The ones I’ve known flipped hard right.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Morecoffeeplease1:
Didn’t Hawaii lock down for an excessively long time under her during covid?  I would never trust her.
View Quote

Huh?  She wasn’t their governor….

I think people can change quite a bit.  The concern is if they keep continually changing.

I think she is 100% better than anyone still in the Dem party, and better than a hell of a lot in the R party.  

Does not mean I trust her fully though.  

Years ago, I viewed Gabbard and Harris both as major threats from the Dems.  Kind of happy to see how Harris has continued to blab her way into the jabbering moron category, and Gabbard has switched sides.  

Now if only the Dem voters would use the slightest bit of common sense, maybe they wouldn’t vote for a child sniffing alzheimer patient…. But that might be too much to ask.  So long as we have plenty of voters willing to do that, we are going to continue the downhill slide.

But Gabbard?  We could do a lot worse than having her on our side.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#25]
If she ran for her home state representative or senator as a conservative republican and…..over the course of about 12 years at that position had a voting record that proved she was conservative now

Then…..maybe I’d believe she changed her ways

Otherwise.  No.  She’s a bipolar broad
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I like what she has to say as of late, and know full well she was "one of them" in the past. So was Trump, and even he doesn't have 100% of my trust after the red flag bullshit.

If she's being honest, and is not a prepped plant from the swamp, she seems to have a firm grip on the realities that are endangering our freedom, rights, and liberty. Perhaps more so than Trump. I wouldn't see it as a dealbreaker if he chose her for VP.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Maybe, but her voting record is problematic and we shouldn't be rushing her into a position of power because she's saying what we want to hear.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:04:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#28]
Dude, it’s Simps all the way down.    Every fan she has, is only there for the Simping.

Nominating her, is the one thing that would absolutely destroy Trumps viability.   We shall see.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Maybe, but her voting record is problematic and we shouldn't be rushing her into a position of power because she's saying what we want to hear.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/H7jAZip9RWQr6/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952w7nujcj23rvvh2u7arjg9jm9p6lcn3bo6e7oiqdn&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g...

Game. Set. Match.

Headshot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:11:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#31]
Originally Posted By d16man:
I think she has seen the error of her ways.
View Quote

Lol.       How?

People have gone completely wonky.    First, I thought it was Covid, or the Vax, then I thought maybe legal weed…. Now, I …just don’t know.

People have just gone nuts.  There’s no explaining it.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Lol.       How!
View Quote

how can you be so sure she hasn't?  It's the same for both sides of this argument.  "She's a snake"  "she's changed"

It's all in your belief and faith, just like something else.... hmm.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Yeah I get being skeptical, but to me any liberal that realizes the error of thier ways is win for us.

View Quote
Not sure that Trump is a great example there.  He undoubtedly changed some but imo still is too liberal for my taste.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:20:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#34]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:

how can you be so sure she hasn't?  It's the same for both sides of this argument.  "She's a snake"  "she's changed"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alex_F:

Lol.       How!

Out of all the people in America, you want to vote for a Snake, that might have changed?    

It doesn’t even make any sense.  

It’s a desperate rationalization..  …ohhh maybe we can win because she’s female.. and cute and so well spoken… and she can pull in the pacifist members of the Democrat party….

Ok, have at it.   I don’t care that much either way.  I’m 99% sure it won’t work, but if it does, meh, I’m ok with it if Biden/Camala goes away.

I’m going to win a lot of money from people like you come election time.
And the sweetest part is, I can’t lose.   If Trump wins, I’ll still be happy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Vne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabvabWvv8k
View Quote

Yep. Thats how I know its 100% rigged. She gutted Kameltoe like a fish, Live on TV. Kameltoe couldn't even with CAs primary. Yet look where we are.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:28:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alex_F] [#37]

Out of all the people in America, you want to vote for a Snake, that might have changed?    

It doesn’t even make any sense.  

It’s a desperate rationalization..  …ohhh maybe we can win because she’s female.. and cute and so well spoken… and she can pull in the pacifist members of the Democrat party….

Ok, have at it.   I don’t care that much either way.  I’m 99% sure it won’t work, but if it does, meh, I’m ok with it if Biden/Camala goes away.

I’m going to win a lot of money from people like you come election time.
And the sweetest part is, I can’t lose.   If Trump wins, I’ll still be happy.
View Quote

Versus who?  sNaKe - ah, the GD bandwagon rolls on
I haven't made ANY rationalizations.  I don't give a shit that she's female, she's married and I'm not interested.

/edit:  what do you mean, "people like me"?  You have no idea who I am and I guarantee you won't make any money off me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By somedude:

he fucked us to. with the 1986 ban.
View Quote

Well, after all, he was also a former democrat wasn't he?

Politicians lie, it's what they do. They just can't help themselves. They lie even when not necessary, just to keep in practice.

I don't know if she's really had a change of heart; it's too hard to tell with these people.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#39]
The whole "red pill" thing is probably the most successful grift and gaslighting of conservatives ever.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:14:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#40]
Originally Posted By LRShooter:

View Quote

Yep.  It’s an epidemic of desperate simp closet libtards who like guns.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#41]
No. She is a gun banning commie whore, and anybody stupid enough to believe her should choke themselves
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
I still get this feeling it's a ruse.
View Quote
A mere feeling?

She's a political grifter.  She's going to go where she thinks people will elevate her position.  Whoever pays her bills.  In the past, it was basically Jus Frens Of Russia And Tots Not Russia Russia PAC.  And she wasn't scamming them.  They had her.  Until she was no longer useful to her.  Now she's scamming 2A for money.

Grifter.  Grifter extraordinaire.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#43]
She had a man voice

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By dump1567:
I heard a pretty good interview from her.  She was being groomed by the Dem party to be the next Pelosi, Hillary, etc.  She pretty much rejected it and went against Hillary.  And from that point on was blackballed. And was told so by fellow legislators.  So, she had every chance for $$ & power but turned it down.  She also is still in the reserves and supports her fellow troops.

She seemed legit to me when I heard her reasoning.
View Quote

I think this is the case.  The Democrats aren’t going to welcome her back to the fold and the Republicans aren’t likely to invest in her for another spot in Congress, either.  I keep hearing people say not to trust her, but she’s not really in a position to betray conservatives to any degree.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:
Here we go again.

View Quote

I want to make sure I understand you:     You think we should vote Tulsi into power, because she “is winning National shooting championships, owns more guns than us and tours the country promoting gun membership”.    

Is that correct?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#46]
we're fucked by anyone who gets into office.

every 4 years. some are worse than others, but NONE of them have our best interests in mind or actually do anything for our benefit.
been that was since I've been on this earth.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#47]
You would be a fool to trust her.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Too soon to tell.  Right now she's saying all the right things.  But her future actions have years of past to set straight
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Politics is no different than the WWE wrestling, paid actors, save for maybe a small handful of people... Politicians today, billionaires tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
Not sure that Trump is a great example there.  He undoubtedly changed some but imo still is too liberal for my taste.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:

Trump's biggest weakness (aside from being unlikeable) is he's not a Constitutionalist nor understands individual freedom.  Tulsi had an ah-ha moment.  Saying this makes you an Arf inifidel,..lol
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top