BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked.  I have the same bourbon taste and he should really enjoy that.
View Quote

I second this
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Any of the Old Foresters is a damn fine pick, it's a better drink for the money than a lot more expensive stuff IMO.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#4]
4 Roses small batch select Woodford double oaked are two solid choices
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:27:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
He loved it.  Thanks guys
View Quote

Just saw this. Thats great. Probably meant more to him that people care than anything....
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:53:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lovetohunt] [#7]
Good on you OP. You chose a fine bottle to gift him. I know it’s too late, but Jack Daniels Single Barrel Barrel Proof is another fine choice if you can find it. It is one of my favorites along with Rare Breed. Your boss seems like a good dude. Take care of him and he will take care of you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By tveddy:

Just saw this. Thats great. Probably meant more to him that people care than anything....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I know it meant a lot because he was in a god damn terrible mood this morning.  After I said my appreciation and gave him the gift, we shot the shit for the next 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:59:13 AM EDT
[#9]
This typically runs under $100, more like $80.  My favorite Japanese whiskey.  Costco does carry it, but it sells out.  Also try Pavilions/Vons or their equivalent store in your area.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#10]
We really need to write up a FAQ on bourbon for gifts.  This question gets asked at least once a week.  I always enjoy these threads because it gives me ideas of new bourbons to try!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Get him to expand his pallet with a bottle of Red Breast Irish Whiskey.

He'll thank you.

H
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#12]

I know it meant a lot because he was in a god damn terrible mood this morning.  After I said my appreciation and gave him the gift, we shot the shit for the next 30 minutes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's great.

Life's hard, it's nice to see people trying to make it less hard for others. That applies to both your boss and to you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top